The Bat Graveyard 2

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
very much so for the short time i had her

please oh please let me swing it some more. i want to be a bp hero :D

She still needs a few more cuts to really open up. Hopefully there will be another tournament where we can swing it in some games!

jake.herring

Pull Hitter
Busted these the other day with Anderson22. Forgot to take pictures of my busted Phenix. OG Anti Virus is probably coming up soon.

IMG_20130505_151616_162_zpsd2055216.jpg

Anderson22 had that bat for about 4 years. I put well over 400 hits on it over the last few months alone. Our "warm" weather is low 50s and we were doing BP in the snow until about a month ago. No tank is safe!

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
This Is The End

It almost brings tears to my eyes. Worst part is, I didn't even do this. New guy on the team did, and didn't even ask. Damn noobs!

397B3890-48FE-49FB-88FE-8BA1E08D8580-3124-000001260BDE1BE3_zps3790accb.jpg

cwall282

Star Player
Where are all the picks of the 2012 and 2013 ASA Eastons. I broke a crap ton of those and didn't even feel like it was worth my time putting them up here. But I thought someone would. In the last two years I broke my original SCN8 So I bought a SP12ST98 that I broke with less than 100 swings on it. Also broke an SP12SV98 last year. Sold the replacement at the end of last year. Got a deal from Easton for some S1's. First 2 I broke before May, the last one is starting to web on one side so I will post that in about 3 weeks, when she blows.

Ca$ino

Addicted to Softballfans
73v Before going to bp
IMG_20130716_130537.jpg

73v After I was done
IMG_20130716_153937.jpg

I've had it pretty much since I joined these forums. Its been a team bat since day one.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a couple to do this with, what did you use to cut it and did you seal the edges with anything. I have a chop saw, figured I'd use that but I don't want to screw them up.

Chop saw will work fine... just use a metal cutting blade with a fine tooth pattern.

i use the big saw we use to cut steel beams for mine.

the sy98 above would make a sweet pen holder.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I have a metal cutting abrasive wheel on there now, think that will work? Just worried about fraying the ends.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
When you cut the Demarini cut it it longer then a pen. I bet there's a good 2-3 inches worth of end load.

I cut an Evo Ax the other day and almost messed it up.

Miken shouldn't have much in the end.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
When you cut the Demarini cut it it longer then a pen. I bet there's a good 2-3 inches worth of end load.

I cut an Evo Ax the other day and almost messed it up.

Miken shouldn't have much in the end.

Mikens are notoriously endloaded. Demarinis, not so much.
:confused:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Your both right, the Evo had foam in the end cap and end load in the barrel which made it deeper down the barrel for a demar. Mikens typically have more end load which usually makes them deeper. Non of that really matters though as they are all in half and I can measure the depth. I have a Creature, NRG, Recoil, and F98. Wish I still had my Juggy, Evo, and MLC halfs, those would have been cool also.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Your both right, the Evo had foam in the end cap and end load in the barrel which made it deeper down the barrel for a demar. Mikens typically have more end load which usually makes them deeper. Non of that really matters though as they are all in half and I can measure the depth. I have a Creature, NRG, Recoil, and F98. Wish I still had my Juggy, Evo, and MLC halfs, those would have been cool also.