Any The best view for Plate Ump...

BigSam

Addicted to Softballfans
First pitch of the game, pitch is high and inside. Left Center fielder shouts NICE PITCH, STRIKE FROM HERE!

... god damn it.

Country469

19th pitch of the game....I don't know where it landed. The OP's wife was wearing shorts that were too small and were hungry for some ass. I was watching that.

DeputyUICHousto

Addicted to Softballfans
First pitch of the game, pitch is high and inside. Left Center fielder shouts NICE PITCH, STRIKE FROM HERE!

... god damn it.

I wouldn't "hear" it...then when she comes to bat I'd call a strike on a similar pitch and see how she handled that.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
I hear that all the time in league. I was once working the bases when someone yelled that garbage. I turned towards him, pretended to count off the distance with my finger, and the fielder just laughed and said, "I gotcha, Blue. My bad!" :D

DeputyUICHousto

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear that all the time in league. I was once working the bases when someone yelled that garbage. I turned towards him, pretended to count off the distance with my finger, and the fielder just laughed and said, "I gotcha, Blue. My bad!" :D
I was once on the bases in a slow pitch game when the left fielder popped off...at the start of the next half inning I was out in left field with him..."since you can see so well from here I'll make my calls from here too."