For Sale the day i never thought would come

I don't want to, but extenuating circumstances are forcing this sale. My beloved custom 1781. Glove is game ready, broken in with two in the pinky. It has 1/4" tanners lace in the web and fingers, as well as the mod easy adjust Dirty wrist. I have played 2 rounds of catch, and some mallet work. Comes in the plastic bag it arrived to me in along with the keychain that matches the glove. SOLD!!

IMG_20130427_124328.jpg

IMG_20130427_124348.jpg

IMG_20130427_124358.jpg

IMG_20130427_124426.jpg

Last edited:

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
Damn I just picked up a glove last week. Wish I would of known. Hope everything is okay. Maybe I can send the glove I got back when it gets here

Salamander

Manager
Wow I've been waiting so long for an OT 1781 but I can't get this one because it was broken in 2 in the pinky. I would just end up selling it. Plus I just spent $450 on the DM exclusives.

DIRTY 30

Wow I've been waiting so long for an OT 1781 but I can't get this one because it was broken in 2 in the pinky. I would just end up selling it. Plus I just spent $450 on the DM exclusives.

It's far from broken in. I think he meant has been being broke in TIP.

Thanks fellas, I really appreciate it. Glove is in phenomenal shape and when I say game ready, I mean I think it is...it probably isn't for most. I'd call it minty if I hadn't played catch with it twice.

Salamander

Manager
It's far from broken in. I think he meant has been being broke in TIP.

Yea when I made that post I was thinking it was a PI and not a custom. I also thought he said it was game ready. I just got really excited when I seen the OT 1781 and kinda just started typing before I read through the whole thread. I just saw 2 in the pinky and orange tan.

DIRTY 30

Game ready for him maybe, not for the rest of us normal people. Check my review of it if you haven't already. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I just noticed that the "Wilson" wrist and "W" thumb/web logos are stitched on similar to the A2K line (instead of the standard "hole punch and stitch" of the A2000's).