The decision volume 2

ntz

tricknollegy
Outside of jersey selection there's almost nothing to talk about. Ok now the cavs are a top two team. That's awesome for the cavs. Now what

ntz

tricknollegy
If carmello wants to challenge lebron he goes to the bulls, if he wants another huge payday he stays with the knicks

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Carmelo go down to Miami and team up with Wade and others?? I doubt it would happen, but thats what Miami does destroy and rebuild.

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I like Chicago also to win it makes sense, im just saying Miami might be interested in him. Chicago cant give Carmelo money, but then again he said he wants to compete so if thats true he shouldnt go back to the Knicks.

ntz

tricknollegy
If he comes back to ny he can play with deez nuts. I don't want him, i want the knicks to win 10 games next season, get a shot at the number one pick and have total cap space since amare and bargnari are off the books. Making mad money off the books this year ain't nothin but crooks in here

Beer_Leaguer

Not Drunk.
He's absolutely not worth it, but if he didn't opt out there wasn't **** they could have done about it.

Lebron cost him about 20 million.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Wiggins and varejo to minny for love...

Gasol and melo to ny with Marc coming next year and cle filling out triangle this year

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
If he wants to be competitive and give Miami a chance he had to. Makes the heat more flexible to sign some people and not be total **** next year.

ntz

tricknollegy
Mello and the gasols sound terrible. Clear ultimate space. D fish is the coach sign Durant next year

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Wiggins and varejo to minny for love...

Gasol and melo to ny with Marc coming next year and cle filling out triangle this year

Varejo isn't going anywhere. Cavs could have just released him and had enough to sign James, but traded 2 first rounders and a future first rounder along with Jack to clear space. Andy and LeBron are extremely close, they hung out all the time when Lebron was here in Cleveland. They are also going to Brazil for the World cup final together. As long as LeBron is in Cleveland, andy will be here.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Never, in the history of free agency, has any top player in their prime, chosen Cleveland as their playing destination. Only older, pass their prime players. 4 years and 2 and 1/2 days ago, Northeast Ohio was shook to it's core with the news Lebron was leaving. Kid was young and didn't realize the way he did it would bring the reaction it did. This is the only bad thing Lebron has done in his professional career. No drugs, no dui's, no girls on the side ever reported. He's been well spoken, well mannered and had he never been drafted by the Cavs, would be regarded as the greatest athlete ever to come from northeast ohio and beloved by all. Lebron coming home means jobs and economic recovery for our city. We are now a destination again. The Sports Illustrated letter is one of the classiest articles I've ever read. It's our time, RISE UP CLEVELAND, time for Unfinished Business.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I would like to see Cleveland win something. Would rather it be the Browns or Indians though in LBJ on Cavs. But good for town if they are welcoming him back. Cleveland needs it more than anyone outside of Minny and KC.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am fine with that too.
He gets his max contract and small supporting cast. CLE gets close 5 years in a row, loses to Clippers in 5 in one of the seasons. Still not watching NBA anytime soon with the state of things.