The G.O.A.T.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Kinda hard to get excited about a drawing. And yes, can it be all that and get certification?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
The feedback on the Monsta 1.20 sr bat is that it's a decent senior bat. With that being said, the majority of the sr bats are retarded hot, so nothing unusual about the Monsta 1.20.
I'm all for hyping a new bat but who would think that anything that comes out is going to be that much hotter than the next bat that gets approved by that particular sanctioning body ?

murc

The feedback on the Monsta 1.20 sr bat is that it's a decent senior bat. With that being said, the majority of the sr bats are retarded hot, so nothing unusual about the Monsta 1.20.
I'm all for hyping a new bat but who would think that anything that comes out is going to be that much hotter than the next bat that gets approved by that particular sanctioning body ?

If so theyd be condoning the killing of the left side of the infield for the Golden Years Rest Home Tiger Balm Squad.

dgambill85

Banned User
I've hit the monsta 98 and its a decent bat. It's not blowing any of my other bats away or Making me have a fire sale like the z1000 did. With that said, it's a good bat that hangs with everyone else's top of the line bats.