The heartbreak.....

mattya420

Manager
When your first official "team" BP of the upcoming season gets cancelled because it's still snowing.....

Southerner's looking to mock this thread with their nice warm weather and sunny days can stick that sumb1tch sideways. (In a nice way of course)

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
Sunday morning modified was supposed to start last week.
Rained/snowed out both weeks so far.
Not overly upset as game time temperatures have been in the 30's

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
And here I am b****ing that's it's unseasonably cold at 50*.

First game last week was mid-40's with 30mph winds, and I have to say, it kind of sucked.

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Been playing since January in t-shirts. Gotta love the nice weather in Okinawa.

Cubsuns

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow bro, I couldnt even begin to understand that feeling. Sucks I'm sure. I havent had a season/week off here at BLD in years.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
mornings are in the 60's, afternoon 80s, then it drizzles, then its hot and humid, nights its 60's then drizzles again (humid), then it's clear and thats a monday here in San Antonio, TX

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
Warm enough to hit, but can't find a field that isn't a mudhole or under water. We hit last Tuesday and the outfield was very soggy,and it has rained or snowed up until yesterday morning.

blakcherry329

We had a team forfeit last week in Randalls Island in Brooklyn. They said it was too cold. The LD called them a bunch of *******. One more and they're out.

We practiced anyway. It was a little chilly, around 40-45 and windy, but Clear Skies. Good day for Softball.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
At least your balls aren't socks. I have played 10:30 games where it was still 90 degrees on the drive home at almost midnight. That's rare, but games played at 90-105 are common. With today's balls that really sucks. U-trip Distance ball, how I miss thee!

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
mornings are in the 60's, afternoon 80s, then it drizzles, then its hot and humid, nights its 60's then drizzles again (humid), then it's clear and thats a monday here in San Antonio, TX

Yeah but it's also 95* at 9:00 in July. Hope you weren't out last night in that hail!

jhitman

When your first official "team" BP of the upcoming season gets cancelled because it's still snowing.....

Southerner's looking to mock this thread with their nice warm weather and sunny days can stick that sumb1tch sideways. (In a nice way of course)

We've had 3 scheduled team practices and have yet to get good enough weather to have 1. Saturday will be our first and last since we start next week. It's been a lousy Spring here in Maryland so far.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Here in Ottawa, since about mid-March, we've had just as many -10ºC (14F) as we have +10ºC (50F). It hasn't been much warmer than that at any time since December. Hell, we've had about a foot of snow fall in the last week (over the course of 3 snow falls), though it's usually gone half way through the next day. From here on out though, we should have spring. This weekend is looking nice if the fields aren't muck.

IMD28

The Veteran
Just practice in the snow....aint got time to wait around for summer!! lol

We played in that first tourny at SPC....the one with the blizzard. Had to be sure not to take my eye off the ball at all while playing 3B or I wouldn't be able to see it again. Balls into the OF would die quickly in the snow and would roll up into a big snowball.