... The Largest Deficit Your Team Has Overcome?

Mixxed

Manager
I'm know there was a subject about this, but it was damn near 2 years ago, so...

I subbed on a league team last week, and after winning the first game of a doubleheader, we were down 18 runs by the fourth inning of the second game.

We came back over the next two innings and took the lead by one.

Last inning, opposing team has the hammer. They got a runner on second and third with two outs. We walk the batter up to load the bases... So bases loaded, two outs, their team down by 1 (after being up by 18 two innings earlier)... and he K's swinging.

Damn good comeback :D

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
................ and the NooB post keep on coming... Wasn't their a thread just like this on Sunday/Monday???

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Last night we were down 9, scored 13 in top of 7th, and 6 of those runs came with 2 outs. We won by 3.

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
We came back from 11 down in 2nd last night to end up winning 25-16.

We have been down more than that (I think 16 was most).

Our best, however, was coming back from 10 down in last inning, WITH 2 outs. We went ape-sh|t when the winning run crossed, like we had won the world series. It helped that team we beat are d|cks, and our biggest rivals.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
We were down by 4 in the top of the 7th. We ending up losing by 11 before the bottom of the 7th even started. HRO's.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
................ and the NooB post keep on coming... Wasn't their a thread just like this on Sunday/Monday???

while agree with many many many things being rehashed and over asked but in this case you are just being a ****. It's not like he asked the best ASA bat or how to tell or call out a shaved bat. There are only so many things that you can discuss over and over in this forum without repeating yourself but a thread like this can and will always have new stories to add. So like WTHR was getting at and I can't believe him and I are going to agree on anything "Step the **** back" and STFU...

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
while agree with many many many things being rehashed and over asked but in this case you are just being a ****. It's not like he asked the best ASA bat or how to tell or call out a shaved bat. There are only so many things that you can discuss over and over in this forum without repeating yourself but a thread like this can and will always have new stories to add. So like WTHR was getting at and I can't believe him and I are going to agree on anything "Step the **** back" and STFU...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans

I think I am going to commit suicide now.. LOL! Like I give a shyt what you all say around here.. We are all a bunch of wi$e a$$es.... So, I guess there's going to be no more nooB bashing around here cause you said so.. ***** off d-bag...

We were down 9 in the bottom of the 7th a couple of weeks ago and ended up getting 10 to win.

Last year we had a game where we came into the bottom of the 6th down 5. We ended up getting 15 runs in the inning to run rule them and 11 of the 15 came with 2 outs.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I think I am going to commit suicide now.. LOL! Like I give a shyt what you all say around here.. We are all a bunch of wi$e a$$es.... So, I guess there's going to be no more nooB bashing around here cause you said so.. ***** off d-bag...

Way to be such a crafty board veteran and bypass the swear filter. Oh and you know you can say asses on here right?

FreakShow34

One minute left

Will you overnight me that OG Ext before you off yourself? Thanks.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Our girl RF'er who showed up to the game when she told our coach she wouldn't be there

Gatoraz

Addicted to Softballfans
championship game of our last tourny we were down 13-0 after the 2nd inning and scored 16 in the top of the third. Ended up winning 21-20

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
Will you overnight me that OG Ext before you off yourself? Thanks.

Lol.. Well, thought about and decided not to off myself.. Not going to let the SBF police get to me.... I keep forgetting that we are all serious and to the point people on here and cannot bash others for anything... But I am going to turn the other cheek and make sure I hammer anyone who thinks about bashing a NooB or anyone for that matter! Damn D-Bags...

FreakShow34

One minute left
Lol.. Well, thought about and decided not to off myself.. Not going to let the SBF police get to me.... I keep forgetting that we are all serious and to the point people on here and cannot bash others for anything... But I am going to turn the other cheek and make sure I hammer anyone who thinks about bashing a NooB or anyone for that matter! Damn D-Bags...

I am so disappoint :(

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
One time we were down 1-0 and we came back to win 2-1 in the bottom of the 7th. We got both runs with no outs. :rolleyes:

slink35

Addicted to Softballfans
I played in a tournament a few years ago and we were playing the best local team in our area. We were down 13 I think and on the verge of getting run ruled. We just started crushing the ball and ended up taking the lead in the bottom of the 5th and ended up winning the game and eventually the championship.

worth2107

We were playing in the league playoffs last year and we had to forfeit the first game, because we short players and played the rest of the playoffs with an automatic out because we short players.... we didnt lose a game other than the forfeit. :)

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
We were down 9 in the sixth and tied it up at 14. They ended up winning by one run.