The official I love the virus plague and want to see it re-issued thread

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Coop,

All you have to do is keep the bat the same, add the disk, and put the new stamps on it. And please make one in 32ozs. Thank you.

Sincerely Bat Monger.

P.S. the paint job should look like it has pine tar/spray tac all over the barrel.

OldguyinHavasu

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up a used Virus Enhanced, and I really like it alot. A buddy got a Plague as a return for a bad Kendrick, and it seems like a nice stick, bit it definitely needs some swings on it to open up. Oddly enough, if has the same rattly vibration noise out of the wrapper that convinced my bud to send the Kendrick back.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I just picked up a used Virus Enhanced, and I really like it alot. A buddy got a Plague as a return for a bad Kendrick, and it seems like a nice stick, bit it definitely needs some swings on it to open up. Oddly enough, if has the same rattly vibration noise out of the wrapper that convinced my bud to send the Kendrick back.

Probably the start of a loose endcap.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
I'll support this thread for you if you'll support my ripoff of it about the Combatant.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Put a disc in there and it'll be a completely different bat weighting and barrel feel

As long as the performance is there, thats all im worried about. I feel its there best utrip bat not counting the og b1. I can swing just about any bats from any manufacturer except worth.

usmcluberti

Banned User
As long as the performance is there, thats all im worried about. I feel its there best utrip bat not counting the og b1. I can swing just about any bats from any manufacturer except worth.

I gotcha for sure, as long as the usssa wanted is in production I dont mind any new bats getting added :)

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
The combatant was definitely not like the plague. Just like the DBu is not like the Avarice. Combatant > Plague.

whogotz

dilligaf?
virus plague is one of the best they have ever made - IMO. soft barrel, some of my best line drives have been the ones I barely felt

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
I still have my Dan Smith Plague Team Edtion 28oz.... just for fun I had it compression tested a couple of months ago & it was at 190-200-190!

KannonsDad

**** you
I liked the Plague a lot, but it needed more ass (for me). DS and Combatant just swung better.

nod-of-approval-1.gif

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I liked the Plague, but I'm with HH on this one. DS > GS > Plague.

Can we make this a wish list thread?

How about some more Avarices?

kokamojo15

Manager
Hit my virus plague in states this weekend! Ball was jumping!!!! That is the only game time she has seen. Prolly has 200 on her now can't wait to get more either. Anyone wanna tell me? Bc she is webbed like no other already makes a sweet CRACK when u hit her nicely

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Quoted for absolute truth. The plague is my all time favorite bat hands down. Just wish I hadn't of broke so many of them.

Got one with close to 3000 swings on it. Don't know why or how it's lasted this long. Many bats have come and gone and somehow this was has lasted. It's so effortless. The drummer from def leopard could win a home run derby with this bat.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Got one with close to 3000 swings on it. Don't know why or how it's lasted this long. Many bats have come and gone and somehow this was has lasted. It's so effortless. The drummer from def leopard could win a home run derby with this bat.

3000 is crazy... I don't think I ever got to 1000 with any of them:mad: