the **** people do

lol

the bad thing is that she can swing the bat pretty good but cant control it. she will end up lighting up a pitcher in a game. i told her that she needs to return it back, cause she can hurt someone.

the other thing is that my team plays against her team in several tournaments. she gets asked by several teams to play when she is playing in tournaments due to them being short handed on girls. my team cant stand her cause she is annoying. by the way, the bat she trade was mv3.

oh yeah, i did do a trade at the tourney and it was a srv3 for a not broke in 27oz og extended first batch if it matters (no spiderwebbing). the guy said that the bat was crap. i also picked up a og flex because the guy wants a srv3. im debating about holding the flex as well and buy him the srv3.

Last edited:
^^^^^

nope, let me paint a picture for you.

she is 5'06" and 180. this chick chews and has the nicotine stain in the middle of her front teeth, crossed eyed(dont know how she hits), her mouth is worse than a sailor, and she is annoying. oh, and i forgot, she is fuggly. matter of fact, ive never seen her with a guy??????/

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
the bad thing is that she can swing the bat pretty good but cant control it. she will end up lighting up a pitcher in a game. i told her that she needs to return it back, cause she can hurt someone.

the other thing is that my team plays against her team in several tournaments. she gets asked by several teams to play when she is playing in tournaments due to them being short handed on girls. my team cant stand her cause she is annoying. by the way, the bat she trade was mv3.

oh yeah, i did do a trade at the tourney and it was a srv3 for a not broke in 27oz og extended first batch if it matters (no spiderwebbing). the guy said that the bat was crap. i also picked up a og flex because the guy wants a srv3. im debating about holding the flex as well and buy him the srv3.

She's blowing up pitchers??? God.....This is some bull****.