The Real Budfest

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, we aren't associated with Hutch.

But normally its "hey what did the barber say??? NEEEEXXXXXXXT?"

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
At the end of the day we can 2 and brew like any other team...Y'all definitely had our number that day...no excuses...my bomb went further than Brandon's though and he can never take that away from me...LOL

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
At the end of the day we can 2 and brew like any other team...Y'all definitely had our number that day...no excuses...my bomb went further than Brandon's though and he can never take that away from me...LOL

Didnt your sig used to say something about 295 slap shots? Well i had a 280 oppo poke for a hr that day! Haha

When i used to tell Sean (our coach) about you, when I was trying to pick you up for some tourneys id tell him "hes the hardest hitting sob ive ever seen!"

But then gabe got the lv1 :p

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Didnt your sig used to say something about 295 slap shots? Well i had a 280 oppo poke for a hr that day! Haha

When i used to tell Sean (our coach) about you, when I was trying to pick you up for some tourneys id tell him "hes the hardest hitting sob ive ever seen!"

But then gabe got the lv1 :p

Pretty sure he has blasted one past me with that bat when I was playing first...he owed me one though.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Well boys you aren't gonna get to see us play this 187 team. Just found out we have been officially bumped back to C. Lol at least we only have to worry about one set of fields to play at.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
this happened to us last year at the stock bat. My pick-up D team beat the goons twice and we got the bumpski to C.

He also proceeded to tell us that we had "5 bumps" on our roster and after adding 2 of our other guys we were at "7 Bumps." My thing is if you knew this all along why would you ever put us in D in the first place. We couldn't care either way.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Because he doesnt feel the need to do the investigating. He thinks that its the teams responsibility. Its kind of weak if you ask me.

pinchechopper

TI Sports
Saturday night at Veterans Park, TI Sports will be throwing their customer appreciation party and showing the Mayweather/Pacman fight.

This is your invitation.

AggieBigShow

Greatest Bookkeeper Alive
Might have been. I thought it was the coach since he the one that that does tisports. Either way I'll be there lol