The Rogo 275 is straight fire

Krush411

Manager
The grey and green one with dual stamps. Straight nasty. Only had like 80 hits and distance was awesome in our games tonight. Ran out of home runs early with it. Anyone who says these can't hang with the new Mikens has no clue what they are talking about.

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
Got one to but haven't even gamed it yet. I'd suggest only using 52 cor balls. Heard it's straight gas, but durability may be suspect if used with harder balls.

jhitman

Got one to but haven't even gamed it yet. I'd suggest only using 52 cor balls. Heard it's straight gas, but durability may be suspect if used with harder balls.

At this point, is Kelly sports the only one that has this bat? If so, do you know when it will be available elsewhere?

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
^^ Pretty sure that's their exclusive, which they had a nice mark up on. Doubt it's any better than the Rogo.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
You should take a look at the new Antivirus Dual Stamped Endload....there is a thread about it in the Combat section. I know a guy who has a couple he might sell.

Jared

Addicted to Softballfans
This bat is stupid good. My 27oz. is starting to really open up about 100 cuts in. Put a laser out to 300ft on Monday night (not normal HR height, maybe got 30 feet off the ground). Transitioning to a more balanced bat from swinging endloads for years, but so far really enjoying it. Really curious if those Black/Red Rogo's popping up on Ebay are a repaint........

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Got one of these for $50 in 27oz and this bat is straight fire. Just need to get used to swinging a balanced bat

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Thanks. One more question, is Kelly sports the only one selling the 2017 Rocket Launcher at this point?

Yes, Its an exclusive. the Rocket Launcher was the first bat to have the 275 Quad Disc, the thermal polymer insert that replaces the old PED. Was the first of the 2017 tech bats. Seems now its the ONLY 2017 tech bat that we may see other than the Maxum. The 2017 Team Combat was to feature the quad disc but last i hear we wont see it :(

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, Its an exclusive. the Rocket Launcher was the first bat to have the 275 Quad Disc, the thermal polymer insert that replaces the old PED. Was the first of the 2017 tech bats. Seems now its the ONLY 2017 tech bat that we may see other than the Maxum. The 2017 Team Combat was to feature the quad disc but last i hear we wont see it :(
Are they going to keep making the Maxum slowpitch bats or just the baseball ones?

SH444

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this the bat you guys speak of???

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 141