The Slugger 2 Piece "Bubblegum" launches tomorrow!

zschaefer

The Veteran
The follow up to the hugely popular 1 piece "bubblegum" comes The much anticipated Louisville Slugger - 2 piece "bubblegum" - it comes with a 13 inch barrel and a full 1 ounce "POWERLOAD"

This is the single hottest 13 inch barrel 240 i've ever swung - it is very very good.

It will be available tomorrow 2/7/24 at NOON EST - on sluggerslowpitch.com - Use code ZS89 at checkout and get 20% off

422395240_10227697003063692_8268304615847603977_n.jpg

jhitman

All the new LS bats seem great. My concerns are the paint seams as well as them saying not to swing them in the cool temps. Where we play it's still cool in April and also in October at the end of Fall ball.

jhitman

dont know if its true but i heard you supposed to break them in with 52's
I think they state that on their web-site as well. The paint seams, don't hit them in the cooler temps and start out with 52's raise concerns. The starting with 52's is not as much of a concern for me as that will break the bat in slowly and is probably better in the long run. Hit the bat with 52's, get in to open up and throw it in your bag for games. Hitting in cooler temps here for at least 2 months is making me back off of getting one.