The SRV2 Turd...

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
...may have been the turdiest turd in the history of turd-dom, and yet, the one I've been using exclusively as a BP bat is now CRUSHING balls like no other ASA bat in my bag. Granted, there are 2-3 very visible cracks that each go almost all the way around the barrel, but damn. I guess with enough time and hits, any bat is going to start to open up...even this galactic POS!

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Yeah I believe that, I have a SB78V that is getting pretty hot. It has maybe 1500 2000 swings but can sting it pretty good. Major sound change but no cracks.

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
...may have been the turdiest turd in the history of turd-dom, and yet, the one I've been using exclusively as a BP bat is now CRUSHING balls like no other ASA bat in my bag. Granted, there are 2-3 very visible cracks that each go almost all the way around the barrel, but damn. I guess with enough time and hits, any bat is going to start to open up...even this galactic POS!

I have a 28 oz with about 3000 hits on it. one small vertical crack, smokes the ball.

Moreno07

Manager
My srv1 has a massive white spot and smashes balls nasty cracking noise tho. I'm not sayin home run ball every time but hits hard every at bat

Exparrot

I don't know about the SRV1, teammate had one that was white almost the entire way around the bat, and it still felt like a turd.

My SRV3B is basically the FP version of the SRV2, and it's way more than I expected for what I paid for it.

bear's dad

1 Thess. 4:11
Yeah, I should have waited and found a good deal on a SRV1. But I was an even noobier noob, so I didn't realize it was so turd-like. The funny thing is that half of my team this summer LOVED the thing... I'll keep swinging it in BP and let them swing it too..