The Superman Buy-in Thread

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
Much awaited for Superman Buy-in details:

cost : $49.99 delivered upto 4X (5X and above is $5 extra)
delivery time: 3 weeks from group order being placed
supplier: Matty Moose
order place date: 11-05-10

paypal addy: [email protected]...i will then submit a group order to matty. please pay pal as existing funds or gift. please incude your name, address, phone #, shirt size, name on back(if wanted), and uni #.

supermanfinal1.jpg

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
great concept jlope and awesome work by matty of course. not hatin' but just one suggestion (if anyone agrees): how about making the sleeves look like they are folded up like you're trying to show off the guns, just so you optimize your canvas?....just thinking outside of the batter's box. if not, the mock up is still great.

jlope

would like to have at least 10...but i am sure we can make it happen.

jlope

great concept jlope and awesome work by matty of course. not hatin' but just one suggestion (if anyone agrees): how about making the sleeves look like they are folded up like you're trying to show off the guns, just so you optimize your canvas?....just thinking outside of the batter's box. if not, the mock up is still great.

just thinking back to the OG show...he never had his sleeves rolled up. nice suggestion...but trying to keep it OG.

DSS32

Manager

I agree hear if the logo isnt already set in stone.

would like to have at least 10...but i am sure we can make it happen.

No doubt about that there. Just seeing what it was.

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
I should be getting 2 of them. showed some teamates that have the superman tattoo and they want one. i will let you know if they get one

jlope

But what makes the tie do that...hands...do you want hands on the shirt too?

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
But what makes the tie do that...hands...do you want hands on the shirt too?

Hands would be dumb but I think you could do a tie making flapping out.

No biggie though, your idea so your design :)

I'm in either way.

bigtex

Addicted to Softballfans
How many orders do you have bro? I want one. Are you gonna have enough to place an order?

jlope

Paypal to addy supplied...I'm sure we can get this done...order open
until 11-5.

jlope

yep, a lot of i want one...buy no pays yet...mock up is in the post #1...