The walt tourney!

Hurricanes are in that makes 8. Still looking for more. Tuesday the 17th is the deadline would like to replace those that had to back out due to reschedule and reach 10.

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Lets get two more teams for the A division gonna be a good tourney how bout huckleberry or joe kings?

Buzz21

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Kyle, just wondering what bats were being used in this tournament? I want to make sure we have the right ones...

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Kyle you should post the opening round schedule on here for the games saturday morning, I know Jubb play Mug @ 10:30am but not sure what field or anything

Opening Round for the Upper Division:

Sinni's vs Shawno's - Saturday 10:30 Durling Field

Katman vs Hurricanes - Saturday 10:30 O'Neal Field

JA Jubb vs The Mug - Saturday 10:30 Underwood Field

Delta Dental vs Bears - Saturday 10:30 Hanna Field

The fields are great we have only been get small bursts of rain here we were very lucky and got all games in and rain make ups to.

The fields are O'Neal O by the pool at Wheelock. Durling D near the bathrooms/snack shack at Wheelock. The Legion fields are behind the Post 4 legion Underwood U is the front field and Hanna H is the back field. No drinking at the Legion fields but cans are OK in the beer garden at Wheelock.

Use Park Ave in your Garmin to find Wheelock. The entrance is right after Plotkins furniture. Use Court st in your Garmin to find the Legion field. If coming in off Maple ave Legion is 4 or 5 buildings on your left if coming in from Main St. The legion is quite a distance down on the right.

When traveling between fields Maple have connect Park Ave and Court St.

To all the teams in the Upper Division. I am looking to sell a brand new, still in the wrapper, Easton Stealth Tri-Zone. The bat is 34 inches, 27 oz. I am looking for around $250, it is valued at $320. This is a composite bat so it is not legal in our league, so I am hoping to sell it to get a legal bat. If you are interested you can find my info on the Keene website. Nathan Johnson

Last edited:

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
congrats to shawnos and jubb for finishing 1-2 jubb pounded us ,but for our first of the year ill take 3-2