The What "Last Year's Models" = "Next Year's Models" Thread

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Old 2012 New 2013

SCN17 = SCN19 = SP12ST100 = SP13B1

SCN17BH = SP12ST100H = SP13L1

SCN18 = SP12SY100 = SP13B2

SCN18BH = SP12SY100W = SP13L2

SSR4 = SP12ST98 = SP13S1 = SP13B3 (B3 is ASA/ISF stamped only)

SRV4 = SP12SY98 = SP13S2

SRV6BH = SP12SY98H = SP13L4 (L4 is ASA/ISF stamped only)

New **SP12SV100 = SP13L5

SRV5 = SP12SV98 = SP13X2 = SP13L6 (L6 is ASA/ISF stamped only)

Who cares? = SP12SVS = SP13L9

CV12 = SP13SVM = SP13L8

New**SP13SVC = SP13L7

You're welcome.

Last edited:

LuckyMatthews

They are driving me nuts over there! Why they feel the need to change the model number so drastically and often is beyond me.

LuckyMatthews

Lucky, are you positive on the SP12SY98H = SP13L4 ?

I can't be 100% because I do not have any of the new bats in hand. All I can tell you is that this is the list that Easton sent me. At least this is the list for what each bat will be returned as for warranty purposes from Easton.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
This makes my head hurt. Thanks for all the homework. Why change the model numbers so drastically? Freaking nuts.

SRV3BH to SP12SY98H to SP13L4..... I feel like I'm back in HS biology.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for the heads up Lucky,and i tend to agree,these model changes every year doesnt make any freggin sense......

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
dang, so Easton has another 12+ models out this year like they did last year! Has to be a good thing!

crkrjack07

Addicted to Softballfans
sp13L4

Just received a confirm email from easton. Srv6bh went to sp12sy98 to sp13L4. However email says they won't be avail/ship til Feb. Not sure on time frame but part number does seem to be the replacement for these

OnlySolo

You mad?
If you are all getting these as returns i hope that other bats besides the S1 SP13S1, S2 SP13S2, XL2 SP13X2 will be available soon

LuckyMatthews

Just received a confirm email from easton. Srv6bh went to sp12sy98H to sp13L4. However email says they won't be avail/ship til Feb. Not sure on time frame but part number does seem to be the replacement for these

You forgot the H lol. Different bats otherwise. I added it above in red to try to stop any further confusion other than what Easton has already accomplished haha.

Chad Higgins

Star Player
scratch that, I received an email saying "We have approved your bat for replacement and intend to ship the New 2013 SP13L4 34/27 slow-pitch bat. This new model will be introduced and released Mid February. We hope you are as excited about the New 2013 slow-pitch models as we are"

figuringitout

Addicted to Softballfans
scratch that, I received an email saying "We have approved your bat for replacement and intend to ship the New 2013 SP13L4 34/27 slow-pitch bat. This new model will be introduced and released Mid February. We hope you are as excited about the New 2013 slow-pitch models as we are"

yep, got this email twice. I called and they did offer that if my next replacement fell out of the original warranty to call in and they would consider extending it because of the 5 month wait in between bats. so i can basicall add 5 months onto the receipt date and they will honor it.

Mrboom

I sent in a SCN17BH and just got off the phone with Easton.

Was told I'll be receiving the SP13L1 and that they are hoping to have them in around the first of the year.