The Yellow Mike Combat vs. the grey Combat vs. the White Veteren

timmy7

Addicted to Softballfans
Of all three bats the Mike M. yellow combat, the grey combat and the new vetern bat. Which bat is overall the best for distance?

timmy7

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat

include the BADEN AXE. For distance and pop what would be the best bat to get for distance and pop other than the u2?

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
My gray combat senior is my gamer right now...totally broken in and hot, also has been durable...going on my second year of game use! But the white Vet bat was very interesting, as I hit it off the tee...only has 60 hits, so comparing it to my gamer would not be fair! Aloha, Fabe

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
wondering why jak'd never released a senior bat. i still seem to get more distance from my nemesys than my ultra2. take away that NSA stamp and i'd think the prices would be pretty reasonable too.

mtall

I'd hit that
Of all three bats the Mike M. yellow combat, the grey combat and the new vetern bat. Which bat is overall the best for distance?

I've only hit the MM and the gray Combats. For me, my money is on the Gray but the MM is right there.

socalsenior

Banned User
I think the U2 is still the king of the hill in distance.
The gray Combat and the Veteran are right there behind the U2
No question that the Vet lives the longest.

railguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Im gonna see if I can pick one up this weekend. Ron just break mine in as your bp cuz you know I am not going to!!!

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Put another 60 hits on the white Vet. Appears to be getting better! Hardly any ball marks or stress marks on it! Vast improvement for the blue one. Aloha, Fabe