cashdaddy

Bad Draw
since them has not replied to our last 2 emails email sent
monday april 23
4:05

email sent
april 20
5:46

can one of you guys that claim they are GTG email them and ask when bad draw will get our uniforms
and if they have not started can we just get our money back?

cashdaddy

Bad Draw
since them has not replied to our last 2 emails email sent
monday april 23
4:05

email sent
april 20
5:46

can one of you guys that claim they are GTG email them and ask when bad draw will get our uniforms
and if they have not started can we just get our money back?

worthtj

Addicted to Softballfans
HEY TRUST ME I LIVE LESS THAN AN HOUR AWAY AND STILL NO JERSEYS FROM A MONTH AGO BUT i KEEP UP WITH OUR ORDER WITH STEVE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND HE RESPONDS RIGHT AWAY SO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK I BELIEVE WHEN THEY GET THERE STUFF IN THEY'LL GET CAUGHT UP SOONER THAN LATER

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
That's just amazing that you can get a reply from Them Shirts! Looks like they take care of the locals! What BS! Another Sports 55 in the Making! John would be proud of Them Shirts!

cheato

TRACKIN'
That's just amazing that you can get a reply from Them Shirts! Looks like they take care of the locals! What BS! Another Sports 55 in the Making! John would be proud of Them Shirts!

pretty sure there is something going on here more than you just not getting your stuff

Broken Bats ... You have an issue with email? [email protected] ... Put your team name in the Subject line and say something like Hey it's broken bats, "WhereTF are my jerseys?" or Give me your contact number and I'll call you. I don't care. I've reached out three or four times to you, you want to work stuff out, or waste my time? Get a hold of me.

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
Done did that! Hey cheato! As you can see our team is not the only 1 that has issues. Cashdaddy yes you can get a refund. If its with in 60 days from when you made the credit card purchase. Contact your credit card company and send them a copy of your statement! If ya used your debit card get to your bank and file it with them and show them your purchase order sheet from Them Shirts! Hope this helps or just maybe Them Shirts will contact you after reading this no company want that to happen. If Them Shirts would return there calls and email people would not be on here ripping @ Them Shirts. They did this to them self.

cheato

TRACKIN'
id love to know what else is going on

and the dye machine being broke really no excuse for my hats not being in
or the extra 5 "whites"

i'm just saying usually when a company calls you 3 or 4 times as stated it seems to me like you guys probably spoke and there was probably things said off the board kind of like the jlope S&L issue. He might have got an answer he was not happy with which is why he is bashing them on the boards or many other things

worthtj

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey just because i'm local doesn't mean i got my stuff either i've been waiting 2 months also

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Not much you can do when a machine breaks down. Everytime I talked to Steve he was good to work with. I'll be returning next year!

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
still not 100% sure what the issues are --- but all I know is THEM has been absolutely 100% GTG to me.. I placed an order last week for 20 shirts (semi dyed grey base micromesh) and they were shipped 2 day ups yesterday.

spos21ram

The Legend
still not 100% sure what the issues are --- but all I know is THEM has been absolutely 100% GTG to me.. I placed an order last week for 20 shirts (semi dyed grey base micromesh) and they were shipped 2 day ups yesterday.

This post may do more harm than good. Id be pissed if I was waiting for 10+ weeks and you got yours in a week. Something isn't right here.

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
This post may do more harm than good. Id be pissed if I was waiting for 10+ weeks and you got yours in a week. Something isn't right here.

I agree -- but its possibly highlighting the fact there must be some other things going on that isn't being presented on both ends (art not being agreed upon, changes to order, full subs vs semi subs, etc etc).. All I am saying is if I were completely unaware of these issues on the board then I would have nothing but GTG things to say..

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
That's messed up we paid in full 2 1/2 moths ago! Bunch of BS putting a new order over an existing order. Tired of waiting shoot we haven't even got our hats. Its all just totally messed up. Glad ya got your stuff!

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
They're probably taking care of what they can as quickly as they can. These are good guys...it seems like there's some information missing somewhere with all of this. Love to hear the whole story from both sides. THEM is still GTG 100% in my book brothers!

THEMshirts

Star Player
We are backed up on Full Dyes, if there is anything we can do for people with a Standard Dye Sub we would be willing to work out and arrangement, and get them out in a week. Anyone getting shirts in a week are Standard shirts, not Full Dyes. We are just about caught up on artwork for people. We brought in a few new people that I have been working with and we have things going, just waiting on the prints. There are a handful of you here that are rightfully upset, and despite that I have been telling any new customer that emails... That our Full Dyes are delayed and suggesting a standard dye as well, and offering them a nice package, or not taking the order. cashdaddy, I emailed you and you have whites from us and I told you I would work something out and I will. I have been told by my embroiderer that all my hats will be to me in the next couple days followed by jackets and shirts (embroidered polos for businesses). You'll get yours. We are a group of good guys that really do care about our customers. We have to see a lot of you guys and gals on the field and around town. I didn't even do hats and shirts for my team, because I want to get you guys done. Call it Murphy's Law, when it rains it pours, or whatever, but we had some real troubles this year, but we are righting the ship. We've been around for years and would not have survived one year if this was the way things are. I have confidence that we will still be producing some of the hottest gear around for years to come. This year, just hang in there, we'll get you suited up, and when everything is settled, we'll be contacting everyone of you and thanking you for your patience.

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
REALLy!!! Don't make a phone call. Steve says emal!! and we can get back to ya quicker. What a joke. Thank god ya got local teams sticking up for ya! Plain and simple. Ya don't return calls or emails. Everyone needs to back charge!!!!!!!!!!!!and file with the BBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They collected over $2300 and have got nothing but lies and Misery, BS, and no response. with art work approval, approved STEVE RETURN PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS!!!! Lies and BS just don't cut it!!!!!!! You have time to get on here to respond, instead. Bad part is Josh won't respond back Either. But the local boys protect, Them Shirts! that blows! Sports 55 in the making! Just. Call sports 55, ask for John. He can teach you how to keep telling you its on the way. Add up the #'s. They will get it done after the local!s! Our lawyer is giving them 1 more week to produce. Or its going to be filed with the BBB. And credit burros! Nice guys blowing smoke!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Just an FYI......the BBB can't do anything to help ya nor hurt THEM.

In case some of you didn't know, full dyes are a lot more involved than partial dyes. Basically, the process for full dyes is like this, the shirt design is dyed into plain white material, after it's printed out it is cut out of the sheet of material, then sewn together. This process is not quick. Partial dyes involves dying the logo into a light colored shirt and that is pretty much it.

spos21ram

The Legend
Just an FYI......the BBB can't do anything to help ya nor hurt THEM.

In case some of you didn't know, full dyes are a lot more involved than partial dyes. Basically, the process for full dyes is like this, the shirt design is dyed into plain white material, after it's printed out it is cut out of the sheet of material, then sewn together. This process is not quick. Partial dyes involves dying the logo into a light colored shirt and that is pretty much it.

Most of us understand this. Speaking for myself I always ask the company I am using for an honest answer on how long the order will take once mock-ups are approved. If normal delivery is 4-6, but they tell me 7 -8 weeks because I ask them not to BS me then 7-8 weeks is fine. When they don't arrive in 7-8 weeks then I have a hige problem.

Bottom line, these companies need to give a more honest time frame and they wouldn't get themselves in this mess.

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
FYI oakleydude44 the BBB will simply let people see how reputable Them Shirts are. As in not return Calls or emails ect. As explained by our lawyer. We have been trying to reach these guys. But they must be working around the clock. Not to respond. They are running out of time. Our lawyer is giving them 1 week to respond. As you see steve can get on here and post. But can't reply to emails

cheato

TRACKIN'
FYI oakleydude44 the BBB will simply let people see how reputable Them Shirts are. As in not return Calls or emails ect. As explained by our lawyer. We have been trying to reach these guys. But they must be working around the clock. Not to respond. They are running out of time. Our lawyer is giving them 1 week to respond. As you see steve can get on here and post. But can't reply to emails

you are one of those people that nothing is good enough, looks like you got a set of jerseys already and he said more are on the way

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!

Let's use that company that you like to compare THEM to, Sports55, as an example. People complained to the BBB about them and their grade dropped to a F. They changed their name used for the BBB to Sports55 Inc (I believe) and started all over.....and people are still getting screwed by S55. So REALLY, the BBB is not worth anything in this situation.

Oh, and just a thought, but wouldn't the awyer fees cost more than the shirts are worth......just a thought.

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
Got my shirts in yesterday as promised. Quality is excellent. Will definitely be using Them again.

Again worth noting is I ordered grey sub dyed shirts. Not full subs. Also had a simple logo with minimal revisions. I think from initial email to my front door was barely two weeks.

crs7

Addicted to Softballfans
Man hope they get caught up soon. Working on 2 + weeks no art work. Still hoping we will see at set of shirts and hats for start of season.

brokenbats#00

Addicted to Softballfans
Cheato, we have not received any shirts! Was told over 2 months ago we would have them in 2 weeks. As for the lawyer it won't cost me! Good luck to everyone on getting the orders anytime soon!

jlew44

Addicted to Softballfans
Having a bit of an issue ourselves, paid in full beginning of February, our coach was told that we'd have all of our gear by March 30th. Here we are one month after and we have received our hats, and that's it (the hats are the EXACT same as last years versions so not a lot of work to be done). We still don't have mock up of the new uni's, and just received an email last Friday telling us our sweatshirts (same logo as last year, just different color sweatshirt) would be going out this Friday after repeatedly trying to get in touch with someone at THEMshirts for the past month or so. Crossing fingers this actually happens, as we're getting to the point where the sweat shirts won't even be needed until fall.

We've played 4 tourney's already in Ohio, as well as already started our leagues and as such, we're wearing the same stuff every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday because we have to match uni's. We're getting to that point where everyone on the team is a touch on the peeved side as we paid good money for uni's and have absolutely nothing for gear. If THEMshirts would have been a little proactive and reached out to their customers that had placed orders and said, look here's what happened, and explained, I think this situation would have been much more amicable. Instead customers think that they are dodging your calls, or emails and just plain not caring.

The truly sad part here, is that we're in Columbus, OH, where MOJO is located. We went out of state to do business with THEMshirts because they gave us good quality gear last year, and this year has turned into a major fiasco. At least with MOJO we can walk in the office and talk to someone. With THEMshirts you got to do it on a message board to get anyone to even talk/call/email or respond to you. Looks as if we'll be convincing our coach to take the business back local to MOJO if somethings not taken care of and quickly.

If you want to know the team name and all that fun stuff so you can figure out what I'm talking about, it's Leasure Trucking from Columbus, OH. You've got my coaches info and if you'd like I'm sure he'd be more than happy to get a call from you, since well he's been trying since February.

Just hope this is taken care of soon.

THEMshirts

Star Player
Broken Bats... I've PMed you...I've waited for your email. I asked for your number. If you want a resolution, then send me your info and I'll get back to you. It must be some magic rift in the time world continuum that you're one of the only people I haven't got back to. Maybe you're just a trouble maker and a THEM hater, it's ok, no one's perfect.

Cash Daddy.. I will have your hats and ship them. I'll send you the tracking number tomorrow when they ship.