There is no crying in Maine softball!!!

Pitcher72

Addicted to Softballfans
so latest rumor...... heard my tourny was filled with upper teams and players also i apprently allowed some teams to play for FREE....... LMFAO WOW!!!!!!!!!

(this all from a team who no showed the tourny on sat) :)

LOL now thats funny. I did see a couple players that had potential to play up. But not the whole team. Wow we had to pay I want a refund:p

Munson
Anyone hear any rumors about E teams trying to play in the northern E states so they don't have to play the hard competition and could get more points by playing up north?

Turk 44

Retired
Anyone hear any rumors about E teams trying to play in the northern E states so they don't have to play the hard competition and could get more points by playing up north?

There should only be one E State tourney any ways...

Hey play one in Brunswick Mid Coast State tourney....

How about Biddo...Southern State champ

Munson
There should only be one E State tourney any ways...Hey play one in Brunswick Mid Coast State tourney....

How about Biddo...Southern State champ

Based on the fact that there are 6 teams in the southern and 2 in the northern at this point I totally agree with this statement. I bet most of the southern teams would even head up to the Bangor complex (assuming Pipe oks this :p) to play this tourney.

Retribution #8

Addicted to Softballfans
Based on the fact that there are 6 teams in the southern and 2 in the northern at this point I totally agree with this statement. I bet most of the southern teams would even head up to the Bangor complex (assuming Pipe oks this :p) to play this tourney.

I know we probably would just so we don't have to play on lakeview fields....:D

Munson
I agreed with your statement before you deleted it Ron. They do just beat up on teams up there and have no competition up there. Just hand them 300 points, collect their money and save the field and ump fees ;)

Munson
I agreed with your statement before you deleted it Ron. They do just beat up on teams up there and have no competition up there. Just hand them 300 points, collect their money and save the field and ump fees ;)

That should make for a fun game at 9:00 on Saturday :D

Retribution #8

Addicted to Softballfans

I had to delete it....I'm on enough **** lists for one year :eek:

Pitcher72

Addicted to Softballfans
This state is such a big area. Hard to get teams to travel 3 hours or so for tourneys. So thats why they decided on 2 state tourneys.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
If anyone needs a player for July 3, I am available. Can play right side of field. I am a great stopper at pitcher too. The other team won't get many hits off me.........cause i'll walk em all......(seriously, I do not Pitch).

huzzdog

retired
Gilly will be making his debut this weekend at his 5th position of the year....good luck guys..bet he wins mvp defense