This is not a sports thread so don't move it: World Baseball Classic

Living_Legend

Addicted to Softballfans
Tonight on the MLB Network USA plays its first game against Mexico. No one seems to know this is happening. It’s the Olympics of baseball and every other country is huge into it but when I mention it here people are like what the **** is that? Adam Jones from the O's is on the team for the O's fans.

wbc_300.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Round 1, Pool D, Game 3 Fri, Mar 8 MEX @ USA 7:00 PM (Local), 9:00 PM (ET)
Round 1, Pool D, Game 4 Sat, Mar 9 CAN @ MEX 12:30 PM (Local), 2:30 PM
Round 1, Pool D, Game 5 Sat, Mar 9 USA @ ITA 7:00 PM (Local), 9:00 PM (ET)
Round 1, Pool D, Game 6 Sun, Mar 10 USA @ CAN 1:00 PM (Local), 4:00 PM

Stretch19

Grow up
i was kinda of disappointed about the pre WBC coverage also to be honest...no clue where the games are being played, no clue when the USA played, its all kind of an embarrassment to be honest

3XC

Big Truss
I'll be watching until I decide to do something else. RA ****ey has an 80 pitch limit, hope he tears both achilles tendons in the game and misses the 2013 season.

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
i was kinda of disappointed about the pre WBC coverage also to be honest...no clue where the games are being played, no clue when the USA played, its all kind of an embarrassment to be honest
Try being a motorsports fan. USA sports coverage is a ****ing joke. They all can choke on a **** and die.

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
Ive been watching it.. Its pretty boring and Im more interested in spring training. Its not the olympics of baseball. The mlb is the olympics of baseball, *******.

3XC

Big Truss
F1 is butt ass awful. Not a level playing field, best teams (most money) always win. There is like 1-2 times a race where a car gets passed.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Tonight on the MLB Network USA plays its first game against Mexico. No one seems to know this is happening. It’s the Olympics of baseball and every other country is huge into it but when I mention it here people are like what the **** is that? Adam Jones from the O's is on the team for the O's fans.

wbc_300.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Round 1, Pool D, Game 3 Fri, Mar 8 MEX @ USA 7:00 PM (Local), 9:00 PM (ET)
Round 1, Pool D, Game 4 Sat, Mar 9 CAN @ MEX 12:30 PM (Local), 2:30 PM
Round 1, Pool D, Game 5 Sat, Mar 9 USA @ ITA 7:00 PM (Local), 9:00 PM (ET)
Round 1, Pool D, Game 6 Sun, Mar 10 USA @ CAN 1:00 PM (Local), 4:00 PM

WTF are these shenanigans???...................Is this college or amateur?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan

3XC

Big Truss
USA would go all in for a big war like WW2, these little pissant countries don't get a big response from the civilians. Most can't find Afghanistan on a globe and don't care unless a close relative is over there. Kim Kardashians beauty secrets are 100,000 times more interesting to the them than boring stuff like a filibuster to oppose the appointment of a cabinet official who supports domestic drone strikes. Thats so boring, god, the new Bachelor blah blah wharrrrrrrgarrrrrrrrrbl.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
WBC sounds like boxing, and nobody gives a **** about boxing anymore. Their marketing dept really screwed the pooch on that one.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate when broadcasters call World Series Champions "World Champions". Whichever country wins the WBC is the actual World Champion. BTW I did see the Italy vs Mexico game and the ass whooping Venezuela got from DR.

3XC

Big Truss
He's pretty good man. I dislike the gnats but their wack telecasts are always on MASN when I'm looking for the Orioles game.