This is the Week 7 game thread.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nah ntz, I got that farmers almanac. It tells me what days are good for fishing way ahead of time.

3XC

Big Truss
Flacco has had multiple picks today from balls tipped at the line of scrimmage. All his fault. He should be elite instead of being the reason his team loses, which is what everyone in the sports media will say because they look at stat lines and don't watch games.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch one game a week and look in on others but not wasting a whole beautiful sunday staring at a screen. Mon, thur will watch some but unless it is the rams will not watch the whole game.

3XC

Big Truss
Baltimore gettin ****ed in the ass. Titans Bills shootout. TB blowing a multi TD lead to Brees, who is a beast.

Thakaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, it's the officials fault the Ravens are getting entered anally without consent.

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Really? Tipped passes happen when O linemen get pushed backwards. Please explain what Flacco can do to keep his O line from being pushed around.

Wrong...d-line doesn't get a push off the line they get back,watch the qb and get their hands up...so it can be both the qb and linemen fault

3XC

Big Truss
Its a comically bad call, wouldn't matter who was playing or what the score was. The whole "defenseless receiver" rule is intended to prevent headhunting, not incidental contact when a guy lowers his head and draws a flag after he doesn't catch the ball by crying to the refs.

3XC

Big Truss
Wrong...d-line doesn't get a push off the line they get back,watch the qb and get their hands up...so it can be both the qb and linemen fault

Yes, cause the further you are from the guy throwing the ball, the better chance you have to tip the pass, thanks for the heads up. Please stick around and share more football knowledge.

Thakaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a comically bad call, wouldn't matter who was playing or what the score was. The whole "defenseless receiver" rule is intended to prevent headhunting, not incidental contact when a guy lowers his head and draws a flag after he doesn't catch the ball by crying to the refs.

Yeah, it was a bad call, but Pollard didn't help his case by dry humping the ref.

ntz

tricknollegy
the last act of a desperate man is blaming the refs. so run fast for i body you, bust out the side like karate shoes.

3XC

Big Truss
I got nothing but hate in my heart right now. I'm down by 87 in one fantasy league already.