This Jeremy Lin **** is worse than Tebow

Spider12

Banned User
when he waved off the pick, i knew game was over....kid has ice in his veins, fearless to the hoop, and can pass his ass off! when your a d-league player and a reject of other teams and you are taking the NY Knicks to a 6 game winning streak, get the game tying and 1, and then bury a 3 in calderon's grill piece, SC can lead off with that.....stop hating

Nietzsche

Drowned God
Knicks should win the next two running the streak to 8 and then get the Mavs at the Garden on Sunday.

*dusts off a throwback Frazier jersey*

Screw it I'm wearing to each league game till they lose.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Top two that I can remember are John Starks and Ben Wallace. But both were pretty much one-dimensional. Could make a case for Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman but both were drafted in the 2nd round I believe.

Anthony Mason (also made his name for the Knicks).

He was drafted 3rd round (NBA doesn't even have 3rd round anymore) but was cut and played overseas then CBA/USBL before coming out of nowhere to play on the Knicks.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
birm16 you got your 2-1 assists to turnover ratio today 13-6.

26 mins 10pts, 13 assists, 5 rebounds on 4/6 shooting. Somehow I think this will be a common stat line for him.

BTW, whatever happened to Mike Bibby? The dude was solid for years and he just looks horrible out there now. There is a guy that needs to just retire.

bkzshabbaz

Newb Alert

26 mins 10pts, 13 assists, 5 rebounds on 4/6 shooting. Somehow I think this will be a common stat line for him.

BTW, whatever happened to Mike Bibby? The dude was solid for years and he just looks horrible out there now. There is a guy that needs to just retire.

Jeez, Bibby is 1/17 in his last 10 games.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Well he played well and they are winning. Not much else you can ask of the guy. Even if he scores 10 - 15 points a game, they will be a much tougher out in the playoffs if he continues to dish assists like this. His game is like a Nash or J Kidd. Not as good as them yet but he could get there with practice.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Super Lintendo . Bibby's best years were in Sacramento.

He had some in Vancouver when he was first drafted. I remember him in college for U of Az. I'm just amazed at how the guy basically can't do squat anymore. The Knicks were going to keep him and cut Lin?

Spider12

Banned User

Yea, cause the knicks are gonna blow teams out every night :rolleyes:

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans

Probably closer to typical, eventually. If he avgs a double- double that ain't too shabby. He will probably settle in at 15 and 8 or something like that. Still pretty good if he can keep the T.O. at less than 4.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Yea, cause the knicks are gonna blow teams out every night :rolleyes:

Really? :rolleyes: You need to blow teams out every night to get 10+ pts and around 10 assists? Watch basketball much? My point, is he won't need to score much to be effective going forward. He'll be a true PG and find the open shots for his teammates.

Spider12

Banned User
Really? :rolleyes: You need to blow teams out every night to get 10+ pts and around 10 assists? Watch basketball much? My point, is he won't need to score much to be effective going forward. He'll be a true PG and find the open shots for his teammates.

hes gonna score more than 10, he goes to the rack too hard and now people see his ability to pass so they probably wont collapse much.....Do you watch basketball much? kid only played 26 minutes last night cause of the blowout, he will play 33+ on a normal night....15 and 10 should be his magic number

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
hes gonna score more than 10, he goes to the rack too hard and now people see his ability to pass so they probably wont collapse much.....Do you watch basketball much? kid only played 26 minutes last night cause of the blowout, he will play 33+ on a normal night....15 and 10 should be his magic number

If he gets 15 and 10 that would be phenomenal. Kidd only had a handful of years he averaged 10 assists so I doubt that # is realistic. If he gets 8 apg, that would be very, very good.

I hope he does it though.

Spider12

Banned User
If he gets 15 and 10 that would be phenomenal. Kidd only had a handful of years he averaged 10 assists so I doubt that # is realistic. If he gets 8 apg, that would be very, very good.

I hope he does it though.

Kidd didnt have melo and amare! IMO, Kidd wasnt a very good pick n roll PG which in it of itself will create more assist/scoring opportunities for Lin....

Nietzsche

Drowned God
There's a chance he can develop and put up career numbers like Kidd and maybe Stockton. The key college stats says he has the skill set to be a good defender and play maker.

7 in a row is what counts and in a weak East the Knicks will get into the playoffs.

There's better flow on both sides of the ball. Its pretty clear to everyone that the team is gelling and meshing together.

Spider12

Banned User
pretty awesome stat from last night....with Lin on the court knicks shot %60+, without him %33! with him on the court, the average footage per shot attempt was 5'....Lin is the remedy for the knicks, and if you havent noticed, the knicks are playing pretttty good defense as well ;) i say the knicks get the 4 seed(barring any injuries)

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft

Does 10+ not register as more then 10 in your mind? I know the kid only played 26 minutes. I think we are both arguing the same point somehow. My point was that he will not be scoring 20+ all the time he will be in the range of 10+ and 10 assists from here on out.

chacha15

rec chip
I knew it

424226_384861864874144_100000510021878_1490081_1014892505_n.jpg

second2noone

he looks good. I'd say he goes 15 points and about 7 assists on average when melo returns. He's doing a great job of making everyone around him better.