Any This made me laugh

KcCornhead

years ago in a league were all of us guys decided to play a night of league with the not so athletic wives and girlfriends....

girl makes an out, ground ball thrown to first....1 out ....girls stays to coach first base

there is a female runner on 3rd...

next batter hits a ball to SS ...

girl that grounded out in the previous at bat is standing in 1st base coaches box ...
when everyone is yelling at the girl on 3rd base to RUN the first base coach female starts running to 2nd base....

SS steps on 2nd throws to 1st and the umpire awards a double play with tears in his eyes from laughing....

we didnt argue we were laughing to hard but what would be the official ruling??

Softball101tc

Addicted to Softballfans
years ago in a league were all of us guys decided to play a night of league with the not so athletic wives and girlfriends....

girl makes an out, ground ball thrown to first....1 out ....girls stays to coach first base

there is a female runner on 3rd...

next batter hits a ball to SS ...

girl that grounded out in the previous at bat is standing in 1st base coaches box ...
when everyone is yelling at the girl on 3rd base to RUN the first base coach female starts running to 2nd base....

SS steps on 2nd throws to 1st and the umpire awards a double play with tears in his eyes from laughing....

we didnt argue we were laughing to hard but what would be the official ruling??

Quit softball???

MichelleG

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the LOLZ......my ex husband was the "non-athletic" type......I can actually picture him doing this......I'll be smiling all day now. :D