This week in the NFL ...

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
... the Baltimore Ravens are a stone cold lead pipe mother****ing lock to cover dat spread. We have bet it all on the ebony boids (that's Ravens in Brooklynese) to cover that measly 3.5 they're giving to the Yams. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned. I love football season!

3XC

Big Truss
Titans didn't have 3/4 of their starting secondary injured.

Ravens always play with fury after a bad loss, and that was pretty dismal last week. Spot starting bum left guard Mark LeVoir ruined the Ravens offense. If Grubbs plays, Rice will have 180 yards from scrimmage and the black birds score 28 or more. Rams can move the ball between the 20s pretty well, but they can't punch it in. FGs won't do it. I expect Suggs and Ngata to beast.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titans didn't have 3/4 of their starting secondary injured. Ravens always play with fury after a bad loss, and that was pretty dismal last week. Spot starting bum left guard Mark LeVoir ruined the Ravens offense. If Grubbs plays, Rice will have 180 yards from scrimmage and the black birds score 28 or more. Rams can move the ball between the 20s pretty well, but they can't punch it in. FGs won't do it. I expect Suggs and Ngata to beast.

Agree but the rams are #5 in pass defense.
I hate how their schedule plays out. Front loaded power and 2nd half sorry division foes. At least the ravens should not get home cooking today. I picked the ravens to win and until rams get on track I will not pick them against a playoff caliber foe. They are at present their own worst enemy.

3XC

Big Truss
As I knew they would. Baltimore was hungover last week after an emotional win. They looked like dog**** in Tennessee and Harbaugh, being a decent enough coach to yell and throw ****, probably squared their asses away.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
I'd feel a lot better if that clubfooted douchebag Cundiff would make a FG today.

Get it all out today. Don't need the Ravens pissed for next week. ;)

3XC

Big Truss
I may or may not attend that game. Back spasms need to settle down before I walk up to section 92787 row ZZZZZ. Its not that bad. I think its 7 or 8 rows from the top. Its row 24 in the upper deck.

3XC

Big Truss
We all know his 40 time. The problem with Smith was that in preseason footballs were doinking off his facemask and thudding into his pads before hitting the turf. The dude was a WR that couldn't catch. His 3rd TD today was nice, real nice. Keep it up kid.

3XC

Big Truss
Its frustrating watching the hot garbage juice Steelers win games because they play against non-NFL quarterbacks. 29 of the 32 NFL starters would have just thrown a TD to a wide open Garcon. Painter threw it to the cameraman.

rightsideswine

Banned User
We all know his 40 time. The problem with Smith was that in preseason footballs were doinking off his facemask and thudding into his pads before hitting the turf. The dude was a WR that couldn't catch. His 3rd TD today was nice, real nice. Keep it up kid.

I'll be waiting for reebok to release his jersey.

As far as the comment above yours...smith burned a corner and saftey 2 plays in a row, flacco just overthrew the first. Boy has wheels for sure. And that last catch he almost caught wasn't pass interference, he never pushed off, just put his arm on dudes back for like .2 seconds, I think it was actually to let the defender know where the ball was doming so he would have had a chance to break it up. Im mean after 3 TD's its the most gentleman thing you can do for the man covering you.:):D

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.43, but did you know justin king ran a 4.31? Not real football stuff and is probably the most overrated stat by scouts. Jerry rice and boldin ran a 4.7.