Thoughts on the CL22

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
I have really jumped into the demarini bandwagon in the past year or so and have been generally impressed with the bats I have has the chance to swing. I love my Fu and like the stiffer feeling bats. I have been considering the CL22 for a UTRIP NSA stick but want to get some more opinioins in it before I buy one. I have been digging the Z2K's for UTRIP but we all know how fragile they tend to be. Just looking for some input. Thanks guys!

ogsoftballplaye

Do yall compression test? If not then get one. Best Utrip bat Demar has out right now. Best new stamp bat they have released. However I have seen 6 not pass compression and 2 of those were NIW. 1 had less then 20 hits with Evil Bp Lites. Great bat though. Closest thing to the OG Stadium that Demar has released.

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
We currently do not, but that's not to say I won't ever at a state NIT or other tournament. The Z2k's fail just about the same!

ogsoftballplaye

Zs aren't real popular around here yet. They are coming though. I haven't seen a Z fail yet. But I have only seen like 4 Zs compression tested. CL22 is straight fire though bro.

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine compressed at 240 this past sat and its killing the ball. Im excited I still have some leeway to get it hotter.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
Iam going to tell you my story about them.. ive hit demarinis for the last 5-6 years started out hitting legends and the rd before the price jumped sky high.. the og stadium came out and i like it but really enjoyed the j2u, Then the cartel came out and was dirty. the staduim 2 was ok great pop for line drives and i hit some good bombs with it but i didnt go away from my og stuff bc for the price of older bats i just keep buying them.. but i hit the cl22 34-27 had 10 swings hot day 44-400 tattoos ball and man ball flys off the bat. was hitting by far some of the father 350-400 footers with it, comes thru the zone fast and feels great.. i would have bought 5 of them and sold everything i had but i seen a few break with in 30 swings so i waited till the other batches came out.. most are holding up..

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Love the endload. warms up much faster than my FU.
this is going to be the Stadium to have in the bag at all times I think.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
My CL22 is nowhere near as hot as my VX2U, or maybe the VX2U just fits my swing better, who knows.

Edit: Took some bp with both last night...the CL22 is getting there.

Last edited: