Thoughts on the Green Mamba

dfresh27

What is the general opinion on this bat. Where does it stack up to the Flipper for ASA? Plan on hitting it for BP during the winter months. Thanks

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Elite bats......what a bunch of crap! Mamba is a fine bat thst performs just like every other quality made bat once broken in.
Flipper is an Asa only bat. Mamba is a dual stamp.stop comparison. There. Thr Manba is a fine bat if it fits your swibg. If your looking for a Flipper feel......get a flipper.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Elite bats......what a bunch of crap! Mamba is a fine bat thst performs just like every other quality made bat once broken in.
Flipper is an Asa only bat. Mamba is a dual stamp.stop comparison. There. Thr Manba is a fine bat if it fits your swibg. If your looking for a Flipper feel......get a flipper.

Easy Francis.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry.....i hve not been to the range or bp in awhile. The pressure is getting to me.
My bad bros

dfresh27

Francis,.... What is the break in time for the Mamba? I do have a Flipper and many others. Just was asking since the last Mizuno I owned was the Envy. Pretty much a log until it got the horizontal cracks in it....then it was a bomb dropper until it split in 2.