thunder advance

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard/seen ridiculous prices up to $125/dozen :eek:
Some people in Ebay is asking $100+ for 6 balls.

Last edited:

jdo1978

Addicted to Softballfans
Overrated, get Xrocks or Evils with microcells and you'll be good to go

TA's are not overrated...if you think xrocks or evils compare you must work for evil/trump.

That being said, I would not pay $120/dz for them or any ball. We still hit some old 1-2yr old TA's and they still hit like they are out of the box. I probably have about 2dz used ASA Ta's that will last forever.

blurex

Most Hated #33
I agree they last forever... I have put some in my bp bucket only to pull them back out for game play...the were flying out the park at bp...they last forever...Ii only quit useing them when the ASA stamp is gone and the ump calls it out for not having a stamp...I have used 1 doz basically the whole year...

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
looks like i will be using them for a while...........have about 50 of them.... and no....they are not for sale

sampson

found a dozen white nib ones at a pias in denver area this weekend...i didnt buy them, but they are there. they had them marked at $5 each, but they might come down on that if you talked to them about it.

sampson

why in the blue hell wouldnt you buy them ?

cause they are white and i didnt want to fool with them. if i couldnt wiggle them down on price, then im at $65 or so out the door for the dozen. then i would have sold them since i have no use for them. add $20ish for shipping to my $65 purchase price. that means i list them at $85 shipped for the dozen just to cover my costs. if people dont want to pay $100+ for dozen yellows, who's gonna pay $85 for a dozen whites? wasnt worth the hassle to me...

if someone wants to buy the dozen, lmk and i can get you the contact info for the store and you can get with them.

da_pizzaman

Addicted to Softballfans
My Ding Dong coach wasted $150 of our team money on 44/275s thinking they were 375s, they really sucked ARSE. I pulled out 2 year old TAs that were in my bat bag, finished up the night with a Double and a Bomb. They hold their own. ;):eek:

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 4nib whites I'd trade for a good pair of batting gloves. Or sell for $30 shipped...I paid $5.50ea (this spring) so all I'm asking is that + shipping. Otherwise I'll just toss em in w/the bp balls.

PIGGY54

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 4nib whites I'd trade for a good pair of batting gloves. Or sell for $30 shipped...I paid $5.50ea (this spring) so all I'm asking is that + shipping. Otherwise I'll just toss em in w/the bp balls.

Please don't waste them on BP, I would be happy to trade ya 8 BP balls for em say:

2 Evil Orange/White
2 Heats
2 Evils

or $30

PM ya

Cubslover

Certified Mother****er
TA = Evil HOT

I have some HOTs that still outdistance my NSA balls with the same # of hits on them. Have a couple without any graphics left that are still HARD!

WhiteBrow24

The Dude Abides
My Ding Dong coach wasted $150 of our team money on 44/275s thinking they were 375s, they really sucked ARSE. I pulled out 2 year old TAs that were in my bat bag, finished up the night with a Double and a Bomb. They hold their own. ;):eek:

real men can hit anything out.......IJS ;)

YesIamJustin

Star Player
how much for 10-12 used in one tourney White TA's worth?

Well, if you take in consideration that white balls will no longer be legal in ASA next year and that you have already used them, I would say that you should get no more than $50. Just my opinion...