Titan Unleashed Anxiety Support Group

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
I'm sure theres tons of you out there like me that put their pre-order in and are DYING to actually obtain one.

I've called WORTH and they know nothing about it. SBF tells us "they're close".

The DVS-1 and COMBATANT are out...where's the unleashed?

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
Supposedly it's more balanced than a regular Titan. Plus the paint scheme is nicer. Tired of the blah red/blue/black/orange worth always uses.

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
Unleashed shipped Friday I am told. Worth is trying to get us tracking. They are being delivered from Minnesota so that is only two days to us so I expect them any time now.

It is definitely not a repainted Titan. It is a hybrid of the 454 and Titan construction that is very balanced.

E

emeryfan0721

you're the man Coach...Keep us all posted!!!

Got mine yesterday! Way hotter than the pics lead you to believe, great balanced feel and down right sexy feel to it. All I need is for the weather to hit 70 and I'll take it for a test swing. I got a feeling this will be my new fave. Hope you get yours soon!

I got both mine and they feel nice...but my 27 oz has two serial numbers....so im scared to swing it...lol....i figure its a blem but I didnt order a blem bat...maybe ill get a good one and theyll make me a good deal on this one that obviously slip through there quality dept...i would be interested in a job...if they need someone that can keep there eyes open

Last edited:

ohioballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Unleashed shipped Friday I am told. Worth is trying to get us tracking. They are being delivered from Minnesota so that is only two days to us so I expect them any time now.

It is definitely not a repainted Titan. It is a hybrid of the 454 and Titan construction that is very balanced.

Will there be an endloaded version later?

tt15

Addicted to Softballfans
I got mine 2 days ago (27oz)....the only thing cool about the looks of it is the paint is not glossy, its a flat finish. Otherwise its just as ugly as it looks on the SBF homepage, but who cares what it looks like as long as it hits well!

House00

Slingin' lead!
ordered mine yesterday and we are due for a ****ing snow storm on friday so even if i do get it, i wont be able to use it... i hope mother nature dies in a house fire...

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
only got about 5 cuts or so on mine on Tuesday (same day it came in the mail). thing sounds amazing. Feels great. Can't wait till it really opens up. Love the matte green finish and white grip