Titanium Bat

Dr. K

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there any market for an OG Easton Ti bat? There is a local store that is closing soon and they have a few really old bats mounted on the wall for display. Everything goes up for bid in auction (general mdse. in lots) and was wondering if anyone would be interested (I am not. but maybe a collector?). I know they are rare-haven't seen one of those in years. And yes, it is the REAL Ti bat and it appears to be brand new.

Dr. K

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the input. I guess alot depends on how the auction price goes. I saw one on Ebay but the price is crazy

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
I would buy it at auction if could grab it for cheap. My guess is it won't just be that bat. It will be a lot of a bunch of old bats.

There is one listed on ebay for $1,200.00. Listing it and the actual value are two very different things.

Here is the description from the seller:
Easton Tiphoon softball bat.This is a 1993 absolutely New condition softball bat only 2500 were made I have never seen one so clean before this bat was given to me by Randy cook a former Easton Team player the bat has never been stored in a warm area to cause the grip to peel apart or garage it’s been completely cared for and stored and
covered in a cool environment the bat is made from Aerospace -quality titanium alloy these bats are outlawed in every league which tells you how much exit velocity it has this is 100 % a true collectors bat or simply put a must for the collection that you can add too...Ask any questions and I will try to answer them and no returns or warranty’s and sorry no shipping outside of the USA..Thank you for stopping by and looking!”JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THESE BATS COSTED $500 BRAND NEW IN 1993’AND THEY WILL ONLY GO UP IN TIME !
Well it’s official this awesome extremely rare bat is now 30 years old in new condition….

Dr. K

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks!! From what I was told (2nd hand info), the Ti will be sold with an Easton banner and not part of a bat lot. I saw that one on Ebay. First thought was that is an insane asking price. I have no idea, but what do you think a ballpark "actual Value" would be?

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
I’ve bought and sold over 15 Easton Titanium bats and the average price was around 250 each. It comes down to what the buyer is willing to spend
SMOKE

Thanks!! From what I was told (2nd hand info), the Ti will be sold with an Easton banner and not part of a bat lot. I saw that one on Ebay. First thought was that is an insane asking price. I have no idea, but what do you think a ballpark "actual Value" would be?

Dr. K

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone is really interested in the Ti bat(s), today my buddy and I purchased a large quantity of mdse, which included two(2) Easton Ti bats. Both 34/30, brand new, with date codes D 5 and F 3. Pics will be available on request. Asking $400 each or both for $750 PLUS shipping/insurance. Message me for details/pics etc

DirtBag215

If anyone is really interested in the Ti bat(s), today my buddy and I purchased a large quantity of mdse, which included two(2) Easton Ti bats. Both 34/30, brand new, with date codes D 5 and F 3. Pics will be available on request. Asking $400 each or both for $750 PLUS shipping/insurance. Message me for details/pics etc

Dr. K

Addicted to Softballfans
Here are a couple of pictures..

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPEG
    IMG_0036.JPEG
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0037.JPEG
    IMG_0037.JPEG
    41.6 KB · Views: 10