TNF

3XC

Big Truss
We got this clown over here, whose head looks like the batman logo, whose has to walk sideways on windy days so his ****ing ears don't create enough lift to put all 155 pounds of him into the jetstream, talking about women.

Country469

a real man is comfortable in his own skin and doesn't need to tear down others to feel better about himself - said some really fat **** to me once

ntz

tricknollegy
I'd trade the whole lot of you for some sweet gio insanity right now. Sweet, sweet gio

3XC

Big Truss
Your ass is writing non negotiable checks that your mouth can't cash because its full of Andy Capp's Hot Fries at 7:59 in the morning.

3XC

Big Truss
I want to see Gio's shopping cart as it rolls into the checkout line. How many real authentic Eye-Talian DiGiorno pizzas are in there, or do they come in the second cart along with the tubs of Cool Whip?

3XC

Big Truss
I crack myself up, I'm imagining an actual pterodactyl head on that doughy body and I keep snickering to myself.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
those andy capps hot fries dont play. Those mightve been my first middle school crush. I would take 50 cents from my moms purse to get them at lunch

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
those andy capps hot fries dont play. Those mightve been my first middle school crush. I would take 50 cents from my moms purse to get them at lunch

In middle school I got one of these and 2 chocolate milks every day and it came to exactly a dollar

Hostess-PB.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i ate lunch at school yesterday w/ my kid for his bday....

it was stromboli.....and fairly delicious