To All Umpires in North TX

I'm hosting a benefit tourney in Denton this Saturday (8/25) and could really use some help from umpires. I had planned on having umpires but my costs were rising to where I'd barely brake even and make hardly any money for the family I'm trying to benefit. If any of you are free and available to help me out, i could really use some help and I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the info below:

Men’s and Co-ed Bracket plus a Home Run Derby
Saturday August 25th 2012
North Lakes Park
2001 W. Windsor
Denton, TX 76201
Contact Josh Sizelove at 214-732-9551 to enter or for more info. Thanks.
Prizes include: (2) Louisville Slugger TPS Z-1000 USSSA softball bats
Cost: $180/team
**Only USSSA balls will be allowed to be used **
All Proceeds will benefit Kamryn Rakestraw and Sophie May Sewell, 2 sweet little girls battling neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. All proceeds will benefit these girls in their extended recovery. The Rakestraw and Sewell family thank you for your support.

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
raise the entry man.

180 is hardly anything these days for entry. if i was paying the coach/manager, i'd rather give him 20 or 30 and be done with entry. no change or anything like that.

raise the entry man.

180 is hardly anything these days for entry. if i was paying the coach/manager, i'd rather give him 20 or 30 and be done with entry. no change or anything like that.

Well Softball World and out in Rowlett usually charge around 175-200 tops for a regular tourney ( non NIT , State, etc) and that includes umpires.

worthlovr

Addicted to Softballfans
The last benefit I played in we paid the ump $15 or $20 at the plate (not sure exact amount) if you won you got your $ back. Basically loser pays the ump