To the future coaches out there.....

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
"I can play anywhere" generally means, "I don't really suck at any one particular position, I suck at them all"

That is all :D

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
"I can play anywhere" to me means that I'm not a whiny ***** that only plays one position, I dont care where I play.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
i can play anywhere = i'm equally bad everywhere OR i haven't played enough to know where i'm best suited

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
If a team picks me up I always tell them I play catcher. That way if they put me somewhere else and I do decent, they are shocked.

osufan2k

Addicted to Softballfans
"I can play anywhere" to me means that I'm not a whiny ***** that only plays one position, I dont care where I play.

I agree with this. I'll tell the manager what positions I normally play, but will then say I can play where ever you need me.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Or if they say (While looking for a new team) "Looking to play, great glove and great bat... hit .750-.800 every weekend".... they are probably FOS.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
lol at coaches in adult softball.

LOL. My first year of league ball, we had a guy my age coaching us. I honestly felt bad for him cause we were 19 and no one took it seriously.

Moral of the story, coaches just make things uncomfortable.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol Coaches ask me where I like to play. My reponse usually is : I like playing everywhere, and I'll suck everywhere except 1st base and catcher.