Not GTG Tommy T. - Srv4 looks way bad

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Damn, repping the East Bay badly. And change your damn user name. I knew the original Tommy T, and you are no Tommy T.
Glad this is getting resolved, that stick looks sketch as hell.

Joker

well as soon as he gets it back, add the ngtg itrader feedback and have an obd tag put on until you get your $12.83 back

Tommy T

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys r too much ^^^^ OBD cause one deal Man U guys need a life and mind your own business

stork

Pretty much. When in then wrong, cast the blame in another direction instead of owning it. It's the difference in peeps around here.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Update, Tommy T just sent me paypal for the entire shipping amount, I had only requested he split the shipping before insurance. It started rough but things are getting in the clear.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Just goes to show why I will NEVER buy a used bat ever again. Is it really worth saving 50-75 dollars to risk getting a raw deal on a skeevy bat.

The only compassion I have is saved for those who have bought NIW in the past and been scammed. With the NIW rules being enforced, it is opening a Pandora's box of deals involving bats not as described. If you are selling a bat, a couple of pics is ridonkulous. You should have close-ups of the Sticker, the Endcap, the barrel, the taper and the grip/knob. But ****ers on here are either to eager to jump on a deal with lack of pics or too lazy to proplerly post them with an ACCURATE description (Cracks/waves/dents/rattles and ACTUAL bat weight.) How hard is it to go to the P.O. and plop it on the DIY shipping scale?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^No **** RabEd Ewok.......^^^^^^^^^

Wait so you have more than double his positive feedbacks, and you're the rookie, that's funny.

Got to say he knew what he was doing, because there are no close up pics. And that is why no matter how many feedbacks someone has, when I am looking at their used bat. I ask for more pics, and I ask for specific pics.

Update, Tommy T just sent me paypal for the entire shipping amount, I had only requested he split the shipping before insurance. It started rough but things are getting in the clear.

Too many people stirring up **** in here when it comes to these deals. You get in someone's grill and they become defensive. Looks like Tommy T is doing the right thing by paying for return shipping. He was trying to help a buddy out and ended up losing $50 in shipping for his attempt at a good deed. Don't punish him with a Bull**** NGTG/OBD tag for one situation out of Dozens.

Joker

all it takes is one bad deal to get an obd tag, however this thread will remain on here forever

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
all it takes is one bad deal to get an obd tag, however this thread will remain on here forever

He made the deal right. Tommy T got his PP jammed up over his buddy's deal which sucks. Yeah. Go ahead and keep this thread up NBD. I am sure Joker will put the link in his "favorites" bar for easy posting if Tommy T ever attempts to make any other sort of transaction.

Tommy, don't post one more defensive thing. You made the deal, it went bad, you refunded the money and paid for return shipping. As far as I am concerned all you are is a slight Buyer Beware situation. In the future, use a little more caution and do what I do. OVERKILL. Undersell an item. You may not get as much for the sale, but it alleviates these situations.

Joker

the fact a thread was started says all i need to know. a gtg guy would have never let it get to this point. its very much a buyer beware

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^No **** RabEd Ewok.......^^^^^^^^^

Too many people stirring up **** in here when it comes to these deals. You get in someone's grill and they become defensive. Looks like Tommy T is doing the right thing by paying for return shipping. He was trying to help a buddy out and ended up losing $50 in shipping for his attempt at a good deed. Don't punish him with a Bull**** NGTG/OBD tag for one situation out of Dozens.

I disagree, all the stirring up **** is the reason that most bad deals get fixed IMO.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Greyson, if he is so upstanding he would have dealt with it through PM and taken care of the deal without this thread needing to be started. All the shame that happened in here is the reason this got done and definitely the reason he anted up for the full shipping amount.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Greyson, if he is so upstanding he would have dealt with it through PM and taken care of the deal without this thread needing to be started. All the shame that happened in here is the reason this got done and definitely the reason he anted up for the full shipping amount.

mouf_zpsae53aeaf.png

stork

Only do a deal for a buddy if you are willing to take it on as your own. Otherwise let your 'buddy' get his own account.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Joker to the rescue I see.......... I just got a bat that will be here Thursday from Tommy T and sure enough its for a friend in church league lol. Things have been smooth so far

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
He made the deal right. Tommy T got his PP jammed up over his buddy's deal which sucks. Yeah. Go ahead and keep this thread up NBD. I am sure Joker will put the link in his "favorites" bar for easy posting if Tommy T ever attempts to make any other sort of transaction.

Tommy, don't post one more defensive thing. You made the deal, it went bad, you refunded the money and paid for return shipping. As far as I am concerned all you are is a slight Buyer Beware situation. In the future, use a little more caution and do what I do. OVERKILL. Undersell an item. You may not get as much for the sale, but it alleviates these situations.

Anytime anything goes bad, it's a buddy or a wife or the dog forgot to tape the box shut. Nobody ever owns up to anything except their good rep. He should have inspected the bat prior to selling the bat. When he seen it fugged up he should have said no bro im a respectable seller at this point and I don't want to lose my credibility over 1 bat.

However, he didn't instead he didn't describe it as needed or take the pictures needed to show the problems.

See the problem?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Just got home from a double header. This has been resolved. Tomas went above what I had asked of him and he has the bat and has cleared PayPal. This will get moved to a buyer beware and issue is over.