Too Many Gamers?

my sig is actually not 100% true right now, i broke my wood bat at the Razorback a few months ago and haven't replaced it...i need to get to the store to replace it before this season

TRaj2327

There has been slow pitch bats below 26 oz. since pre-ABI. Both the NRG500 and the Recoil were offered in 25 oz. Weights.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
nice, i havent been able to get to the championship game in our rec league yet..its hanging over my head and completely on my back like a huge gorilla

pretty confident we'll be back this year. bittersweet staring at that runner up plaque, reminds me of a great achievement, but also reminds me we got room to improve.

hittin the weights this season, the 1b i picked up last year automatically put me as a warning track power threat, just need that extra few feet in my distance

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
because swinging it in BP is the same as in games
Not saying that, just wondering why a major player would make a video of a bat that only women should swing?

When I first heard of a Mercy, it was an A ball player who told me i should get one.

TxSwitchman

Addicted to Softballfans
Not saying that, just wondering why a major player would make a video of a bat that only women should swing?

When I first heard of a Mercy, it was an A ball player who told me i should get one.

Maybe he thinks you have the swinging power of a girl.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
Uggggh, they were swinging Mercy's in the Major ASA in MN last year.. (I think one or 2 guys)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2G-EmkT_hU[/ame]

2Legit2Melee

Star Player
gamer: FUTURE BP: SWAGGER

I BP with my swagger too or my melee.

As for gamers it depends on the weather or what the team needs done. Cold weather bats are either the melee or swagger. The cluggy is for incase we play with 44/375 and a team bat. Obviously the ressy is Utrip so for whatever tournaments i play in. The DNA will be my gamer this year if the league uses 52/300 which they should with 1 as a back up. And the widow i am not sure what to do with yet. Might be looking to trade it at some point locally.

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, Larsen is swinging it in the video b/c hes paid by Demarini to sell bats...right?

i was just asking a simple question that was all...i could care less what other people think, just curious to see what kind of player swung them, nothing else

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
haha, Larsen is swinging it in the video b/c hes paid by Demarini to sell bats...right?

i was just asking a simple question that was all...i could care less what other people think, just curious to see what kind of player swung them, nothing else

Uggggh, they were swinging Mercy's in the Major ASA in MN last year.. (I think one or 2 guys)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2G-EmkT_hU

I guess Major players do swing them in Major tournaments.

Stretch19

Grow up
hopefully some of the conference guys on here will chime in on this...id have to imagine 95% of the guys swinging these bats play D and lower

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, no doubt about it

i still cant believe dude posted the BP video of larsen...like he really swings anything other than his own bat

Joker

random 35 year old guy playing rec ball buying his first bat isn't going to get a bat thats advertised as being designed for women's slowpitch

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
haha, no doubt about it

i still cant believe dude posted the BP video of larsen...like he really swings anything other than his own bat

Bottom line, there are major players who swing them and i'm sure they are swung at every level. What percentage would be impossible to find out. I believe your question as to what level guys swing them has been answered though. Have a nice afternoon!:thumb:

Stretch19

Grow up
what level do you play, just for ****s and grins?

i might make a profile on old scout just to see how many actually decent players swing a lady bat

huzzdog

retired
i don't think you'll see any major players swinging a bat under 26 oz. i've never seen a man swing a ladies bat... of course i don't get out much