top 10 asa bats

it appears that the J3A or flipper appear to be number one on almost everyone's list...but what are the next best things?

Pistol148

Addicted to Softballfans
My orange COMbat Derby Boys was straight fire from swing one. I used it all summer on both 52/44 balls. I would consider it one of the top ASA bats. It had no problem with pop or distance. My only complaint is it didn't last the whole summer.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Anything you feel comfortable with, you can argue about the hottest/best bat for days and days and never be done with it.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
OG Ultra, Synergy Reveal (Any), Ultra 2, Lady Virus, 1st batch Syngery, Miken Freak Turbo, Syn2, Voltage SB73, OG Freak, Any PST Bobby Buggs worked on.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Anything you feel comfortable with, you can argue about the hottest/best bat for days and days and never be done with it.

^^^This...i think that all the good bats are comparable to eachother, it really just comes down to the preference of the batter. I swung a J3a that everyone swears is the top ASA bat...but i like my L4 better...I also prefer a 28 L4 to a 27...the endload is noticeable whereas the 27 felt more balanced...

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
they all have to pass the same performance testing... there are good asa bats, that will all be within about 1-2% of each other, and there are the rest that aren't made with the testing in mind, they are made cheaply and fall well short of the performance limits

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
In no order and IMO
1.Scn3
2.Srv5
3.SRV3
4. J3a
5.Aftermath
6. DB
7.SCX3
8.Ultra 750X
9.Feak 98
10. Mercy

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have two SCX3's that are absolutely "ON FIRE", they hit another gear. One has a small verticle crack. HRs are easier to hit than with my senior bats right now. Good thing I have five more waiting to be my next gamer....

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Most people don't hit them enough for them to get to full potential. I did that with the first SCN3 I had (sold prior to hotness). Then I "stuck with" my SCX3. I even put it away once and pulled it back out after some winter BP and said..."what the" Now I know, Let everyone and their dog swing it until it gets hot, then put away for games. Break out the next one that needs broken in etc...

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I have two SCX3's that are absolutely "ON FIRE", they hit another gear. One has a small verticle crack. HRs are easier to hit than with my senior bats right now. Good thing I have five more waiting to be my next gamer....

Alright! You have gamers for the next 12 seasons......unless those 5 are NIW. In that case........make it 18 seasons.