Top 5 Reasons people don't use the search feature

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
1. Bc the search function on this site is very finicky to say the least. Using a mobile device to search? Forget about it. The search leaves much to be desired.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Most SBF-ers can't spell worth a lick. Garbage in, garbage out.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Because they are:
1. Lazy
2. Ignorant
3. Wanting to start a thread.

That is about it.

deeznuts13

Village idiot
Why are you asking us? Use the search function, nube.

You have been a member for 5-6 months longer and have 2 more gtg than the op. is this some sort of " nube on nube " violence? This was just posted because there are 12000 new posts a day asking the same question over and over , or at least some variant of a thread already in existence . Nube:rolleyes:

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
For one it took me a while to even notice there was a search function, but if people used it . We would miss "what's the hottest utrip bat" or "pick my bat" threads

What about WHY CAN'T PEOPLE POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"TEXT FOR PICS" there's been so many things I want to jump on but once I see that I don't bother messaging

deeznuts13

Village idiot
For one it took me a while to even notice there was a search function, but if people used it . We would miss "what's the hottest utrip bat" or "pick my bat" threads

What about WHY CAN'T PEOPLE POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"TEXT FOR PICS" there's been so many things I want to jump on but once I see that I don't bother messaging

Good point, we would miss the " hottest newest best show bomb deluxe " posts. Point taken

akern

Addicted to Softballfans
cuz search sucks on this site, u get much better results just searching in google and clicking on the first sbf link that comes up

grubd

Banned User
cuz search sucks on this site, u get much better results just searching in google and clicking on the first sbf link that comes up

So true, I'll search here and nothing. Google search and find a sbf link

beernbombs

Abby's dad
You have been a member for 5-6 months longer and have 2 more gtg than the op. is this some sort of " nube on nube " violence? This was just posted because there are 12000 new posts a day asking the same question over and over , or at least some variant of a thread already in existence . Nube:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:why you no get my 'use the search function' reply to his 'use the search function' post?

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
- Got to get that post count up so you can hit 400' bombs on command.
- Because the hottest ASA/USSSA bats/balls are ever changing, new stuff every day.
- Instant gratification: only allowed one search every 20 seconds or so.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
Because its way to hard to use the search function , to figure out how to use the search function ! :)

Lord7

Banned User
1. Because Lord7's threads are already easy to find BC they are at the top of the page.