Torq Q

JPG

Lefty
The price of the Torq's have gone down, and I was wondering if anyone thinks they will make another version possibly better or different in color slightly modded to be better?

I feel like picking one up but am not much a fan of the paint job. Also I have a scott kirby and I don't even have time to break that in. I would hate to get another tank and not get to break that in either.

DWhitt

Addicted to Softballfans
yes another one is coming out soon. It will not have the spinning handle and its not the ugly world series one either......

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
So it's not really a "Torq" it's just a new Easton. It seems to me, the new TCT composite is softer and hotter earlier/quicker than the previous composites Easton has used. I can't imagine them going away from it, it seems to have been well received. I know I had all but given up on breaking in an Easton but the Torq, for me, was game ready.

DWhitt

Addicted to Softballfans
So it's not really a "Torq" it's just a new Easton. It seems to me, the new TCT composite is softer and hotter earlier/quicker than the previous composites Easton has used. I can't imagine them going away from it, it seems to have been well received. I know I had all but given up on breaking in an Easton but the Torq, for me, was game ready.

Yes its TCT......

PaulyP1

Banned User
The price of the Torq's have gone down, and I was wondering if anyone thinks they will make another version possibly better or different in color slightly modded to be better?

I feel like picking one up but am not much a fan of the paint job. Also I have a scott kirby and I don't even have time to break that in. I would hate to get another tank and not get to break that in either.

The 2016 paint schemes should be out soon for everyone to see. I cannot divulge any details about anything new, but it appears the other guys in this thread are on the right track.

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
yes another one is coming out soon. It will not have the spinning handle and its not the ugly world series one either......
I'm pretty sure I know what this is, I just want to know if it's coming out this year or next year?

JPG

Lefty
Can't wait to see these. I want to give that torq tech a try.

Last edited:
Both the realtree and torq are they same barrel technology. So far after 140 cuts on my torq, it's faster broken in than any other Easton I've had. Buy a used one and swing it to see if you like it. You could sell it and get closed to your money back.

Ballisttic

Star Player
I just bought a utrip el torq to go with my asa el torq for winter time bats. I have put 100 swings off a tee on the asa one and it seems to be picking up distance quickly for me. I also have been feeding it launches and evil ultimates though.

I figure maybe a 100 more hard balls on the asa one and it should be rdy for asa softballs hopefully.