Tourney team fresno, ca

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
Just moved back home from San Diego, played E and D tourneys. Usssa/asa solid outfielder, great speed, reliable bat get on base a lot not a lot of power. Pm if interested. Txt me if interested 5599005828

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Are you looking to travel to games or are you trying to stay close to home and play?

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Yea i know what you mean. Tbh i think the farthest i will go is to Fresno for a tourney unless it is something big. but i am in the same boat as you right now i am looking to play more and hoping to get my name out there for more teams.

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
yea that is good. for me i am looking to start my tourney ball. it would be my first but i am up for the challenge of it to see how it is.

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
It's 20x better then league ball that's for sure, a few more guys who think there the best around but that's about it lol

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Now that is what i like. The competition and the challenge that comes along with it. Cuz for the rec league i am in I know that I am one of the best, I mean when the other teams stop hitting the ball to you and when they do they never run on me when i have the ball. so they took the fun of throwing them out for me

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Really???? I would have thought there would b alot of teams down there. That is kind of shocking.

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Yea it might be easier to start up your own. I have even had that thought but its hard on the team if the coach is the best player and gets picked up by another team also.

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Yea i have thought about doing that but its hard to chose which ppl i would want and would they be willing to travel if we had some good tourney's we could get into. that is what i worry about

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Yea. thats very true also. Are alot of players that you know good and like to have competition?

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
Yeah, it's a lot of people I played with in high school and were all about the competition side of it all. I mean yeah we play it for fun but we play that much better if it's for a purpose.

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
that is the way to do it. it is what we are doing for my co-ed team. but its defiantly one thing i like is competition that comes with the game

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Yea that is the truth. Plus there is always a new challenge with each team u play even with each batter. Plus on the fly outs i love trying to gun the guy out running home. I play left field

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
Yep that's all I play is outfield, I don't have a strong arm but I make every catch and cover a lot of ground. I have speed that's all I have goin for me lol

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
Not going to lie i would have you in my outfield even if u dont have the arm. i like ppl who can cover ground and catch. i have the arm and cuz alot ppl pull it in my league that is where i stay. but i can gun it from anywhere.

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
It sucks sometimes, but I know my limits and how far I can throw and what I can do. So I don't really hurt the team at al

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
as long as you know what you can do that is good. even if u dont have a good arm it is made up by your speed so u can track the ball down.

gunner5

Leftfield is my spot
That is the best way to play it then. So i was wondering how was playing in D league?

Jwiley12

Extra Hitter
D is the way to go, competition is way better. I played E a few times and it was like playing league ball. So once we moved up it was way better.