Toxic Pants??

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
My fiancé showed me what she got me for my bday. She got some worth pants the toxic "X" along the side. I'm really picky about all my softball gear, including pants. These aren't something I would normally buy for myself, but I'm kind of open to the idea. What does bother me though is she got these at Richard's and paid retail. Retail on these pants was $50!! I don't pay retail for any softball gear and I've seen these on sale for $20.

For those of you that have them, should I just use them? How is the quality? I can't get over the obnoxious logo along the side. Should I take them back and get credit for them? Help!!

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
what you decide to do with them is totally up to you. I know a bunch of people who have them and really like them and have worn them for multiple seasons. I dont have any personal experience with them but ive always wanted a pair.

J-Bonez

Starting Player
I know a team here in Michgan that was outfitted with them and they really like them. Guy that runs the team and owns LineDrive Sports says they are worth getting.

Mild Sauce

Won't Cheat
I've had mine for a little while now. They're cool looking and hold up great. I have a small stain from when I slid, but absolutely no rips or anything. I think they're really comfortable.

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i wore them last night and they were fine. i like them, but would love them if there was just some piping along the side. thanks guys..