Trade gone bad??? worth rep 24 / South Boston, VA

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
i called the police in south boston and they are going to go take a look. i filed a report and told ups that the package arrived with nothing in it to see if they will honor my 300dollar insurance

Now...in the future, get a phone number, verify the phone number is real, and CHECK FEEDBACK

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
unfortunately, this deal has way too many similarities to bad deals done by MATT and/or JONATHAN Scott of South Boston, VA back in 2005.

Stretch19

Grow up
south boston is near danville va, right off of hwy 29...just over an hour from here...some sketchy ****ers up there, damn

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
i called the police in south boston and they are going to go take a look. i filed a report and told ups that the package arrived with nothing in it to see if they will honor my 300dollar insurance

Did I miss something? Why would you risk getting yourself arrested for fraud?

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
NAILED HIM! The sonofabitch reversed 2 digits in the address and changed first name. Info sent by PM since it's his parents home.

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
NAILED HIM! The sonofabitch reversed 2 digits in the address and changed first name. Info sent by PM since it's his parents home.

I am in awe and impressed. Good work sir. Hope this gets this deal several steps closer to being resolved.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
well, I only spent 2-3 hrs piecing the puzzle together. I need to get a life OR a friggin JOB!

bmooreltz

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks a bunch warlock, the number was disconnected. i reported it to UPS because they go to the house and try to retrieve the package three times. i'm hoping that if it is his parents, they will give the box back....

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
thanks a bunch warlock, the number was disconnected. i reported it to UPS because they go to the house and try to retrieve the package three times. i'm hoping that if it is his parents, they will give the box back....

So your going through with filing a false insurance claim?

bmooreltz

Addicted to Softballfans
No, I told UPS whats going on. The dude was really cool and is actually a softball player himself and said that he would look into it.

All of this to try to trade my gone forever Flex for a Reaper

Re: trade
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmooreltz
I know I already asked but its the Black Titan correct? I apologize if i'm being a pain in the ass. my email is [email protected] email me the tracking information and I will do the same.

from worth rep24: "I am about to head in to court. My email address is [email protected]
I am going to send my secretary out around 1o to ship you your 2 bats. I am shipping overnight which is bout 25 extra bucks, so please do the same so I can use it Saturday. Take care. I willl check my email around lunch time. Have a blessed day "

can you believe it?

Reaper??? Thought it was a Black Titan???

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Let us know how this ends up.

I did a deal not to long ago with a G2G guy in that area. I am sure I can ask him to look into the person since South Boston is not that big. I would be pretty sure that they play or have played around each other.

A-Dub33

Addicted to Softballfans
I just came across this. I also did a 2 for 1 trade with this guy on Wednesday the 12th. My evo and virus for a 2010 titan from him. I got the same pm's as bmooreltz about the shipping, the secretary, the tracking numbers...but I only agreed to priority shipping. The titan is supposed to be here tomorrow so I'm crossing my fingers I didn't get screwed over too, but not too confident now.

12inchBalls

ropes across the face

Great thing you did right there. It's nice knowing we have someone like you here on our side. Thank You.

KYsoftballer76

Joshua 24:15
bmooreltz said:
Re: trade
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmooreltz
I know I already asked but its the Black Titan correct? I apologize if i'm being a pain in the ass. my email is [email protected] email me the tracking information and I will do the same.

from worth rep24: "I am about to head in to court. My email address is [email protected]
I am going to send my secretary out around 1o to ship you your 2 bats. I am shipping overnight which is bout 25 extra bucks, so please do the same so I can use it Saturday. Take care. I willl check my email around lunch time. Have a blessed day "

can you believe it?

Reaper??? Thought it was a Black Titan???

It was a 2 for 1 deal.