Trade help

bradblah

Weeeeee
If this is the same league you posted about before no way I'd do it. Youre thin enough at rb as it is.

Madster09

League Hero
Jacobs had 857 yards and 9 tds last year...... And it seems like tate is going to be getting the ball often as well.... Wr and qb dominate in this league

lsdman2k1

The Veteran
deshawn jackson is a better football player. take him. if you need rb help, you can get more out of jackson than you could wells.

bradblah

Weeeeee
Jacobs had 857 yards and 9 tds last year...... And it seems like tate is going to be getting the ball often as well.... Wr and qb dominate in this league

yeah but Bradshaw also just signed a new contract in the offseason, the Giants are going to get their $$$ worth out of him.

You didn't mention that you had Tate as well - it wasn't listed on your roster on the other thread. You showed 4 RB - McCoy, Jackson, Wells, Jacobs.

Madster09

League Hero
yeah but Bradshaw also just signed a new contract in the offseason, the Giants are going to get their $$$ worth out of him.

You didn't mention that you had Tate as well - it wasn't listed on your roster on the other thread. You showed 4 RB - McCoy, Jackson, Wells, Jacobs.

my bad, drafted tate late

bradblah

Weeeeee
Even with having Tate, honestly... I wouldn't do the deal.

I'm a huge Eagles fan and love DeSean but I think he's overrated fantasy wise. Not once last year did he catch more than 7 passes in a game. He only broke 100 yds 4 times...He was held 50 yards & < 7 times.
When it comes to fantasy, especially if this isn't a PPR league, I'd take a #1 RB over a 1A (I call DeSean a 1A b/c Maclin catchesmore passes than him and puts up similar numbers but isn't the home run threat like DJax) WR 99% of the time...there are a few exceptions with some of the big stars in the game.

A lot of projections I've seen for Beanie are > 1100yds & 10TDs....I wouldn't mind having that available off of the bench.

MNsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
That trade was a no brainer- good decision. A guy in Wells that you would never start vs a sure fire #2 WR. just made your team much better

bradblah

Weeeeee
That would have made me want to keep wells more. If I can use a #1RB in a flex spot I'm almost always going to do that...RBs out score WR in standard leagues.

Madster09

League Hero
Wr get extra points for 40 yd receptions, 40 yd receptions with a td gets added points, 150 yards receiving gets added points, same with rb