Trade Thoughts?

AydenB00

The Rookie
You are the genius that recommended picking up Hundley dumb ass. Anything you have to say after that recommendation is a ****ing joke.

anyone that's deletes posts is a ***** ass ***** and should never post again, go play on the highway

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone that's deletes posts is a ***** ass ***** and should never post again, go play on the highway

I deleted them because no one else needed to have to wade through all the crap between your stupid ass and me dip ****. Great call on Hundley.

AydenB00

The Rookie
yea kroft is good, hyde 13.8 from an RB1 yea keep ridin that straight to losers row......idiot.... 14 carries for 78 yards and one was for 31 , keep going though

AydenB00

The Rookie
hyde and kroft together didn't score 15, keep tryin though. RB2 and TE52 yea id be happy with that, and that is how dumb you are. BUT kroft doesn't suck LULZ

AydenB00

The Rookie
He is basically taking over for Dalton's favorite red zone target. He sucks though.
Naw, Kroft sucks. That other guy said so.
Just fyi....kroft is the number 8 te the last 4 weeks....

Not bad considering that includes a bye...

so I said we would revisit this....so how did kroft do, well let me tell you. the last 7 weeks total of 29.3 points avg of 4.1. hope you gurus rode his jock .....idiots. he was such a fav red zone target, LULZ

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
so I said we would revisit this....so how did kroft do, well let me tell you. the last 7 weeks total of 29.3 points avg of 4.1. hope you gurus rode his jock .....idiots. he was such a fav red zone target, LULZ
Kroft was touted as a FILL IN TE you stupid piece of ****.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
why not pick up hundley, still has the same weapons. nobodys gonna trade with you're buy high sell low mentality ,they are in control of your trade. I would take the mixon trade and run, seeing as though its better than your FAs, or try mixon for wentz, Watson or mariota

Let us revisit this. You recommended Hundley, garbage. Mixon, garbage. Wentz/Watson both on IR. Mariota, garbage.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Post one of your championship lineups, or shut the **** up already.

Last edited:

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Hey guyz Im thinking about doing something for the playoffs and was looking for some friendly tips. Wait. Dahell going on in here?

*turns around and sprints out of thread*