Trade Thoughts?

I have been counter-offered the following trade. This is a standard ESPN PPR league with 2 WR/2 RB/1 Flex.

I need a QB and there isn't much on the waiver wire. I offered Latavius Murray or Alex Collins for Philip Rivers. He countered with Joe Mixon for Philip Rivers. I am dropping the Panthers Defense and Rodgers, so I can pick a couple players up. Do I give up Mixon knowing I will need to fill Hyde's bye in week 11. I am #3 on the waiver order and might be able to get Darkwa if I feel he is going to be the go to in Week 11?

My team:
QB
Aaron Rodgers, GB QB O
RB Carlos Hyde, SF RB
RB C.J. Anderson, Den RB
WR Mike Evans, TB WR
WR Michael Thomas, NO WR
TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
FLEX Demaryius Thomas, Den WR Q
D/ST Seahawks D/ST D/ST
K Wil Lutz, NO K
Bench Joe Mixon, Cin RB
Bench Latavius Murray, Min RB
Bench Alex Collins, Bal RB
Bench Panthers D/ST D/ST
Bench Darren McFadden, Dal RB

Trade Team:
QB
Drew Brees, NO QB
RB Jerick McKinnon, Min RB
RB
WR A.J. Green, Cin WR
WR Michael Crabtree, Oak WR
TE Jordan Reed, Wsh TE
FLEX Chris Hogan, NE WR
D/ST Chiefs D/ST D/ST
K Justin Tucker, Bal K
Bench Marvin Jones Jr., Det WR
Bench Jason Witten, Dal TE
Bench Philip Rivers, LAC QB
Bench Jermaine Kearse, NYJ WR
Bench Matt Breida, SF RB

Free Agent QBs with a projection this week:
Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
Blake Bortles, Jax QB
Andy Dalton, Cin QB Q
Jared Goff, LAR QB
Brett Hundley, GB QB
Kevin Hogan, Cle QB
Josh McCown, NYJ QB
Trevor Siemian, Den QB Q
Mitchell Trubisky, Chi QB
Case Keenum, Min QB
Jacoby Brissett, Ind QB
C.J. Beathard, SF QB
Jay Cutler, Mia QB
Joe Flacco, Bal QB

Top Flex Free Agents:
Mohamed Sanu, Atl WR Q
Marqise Lee, Jax WR
John Brown, Ari WR
Cooper Kupp, LAR WR
Eric Decker, Ten WR
Zach Miller, Chi TE
Robert Woods, LAR WR
Ricardo Louis, Cle WR
Kendall Wright, Chi WR
Robby Anderson, NYJ WR
Taylor Gabriel, Atl WR
Mike Wallace, Bal WR
Jaron Brown, Ari WR
Marquise Goodwin, SF WR
Austin Hooper, Atl TE
Torrey Smith, Phi WR
Kenny Stills, Mia WR
Cole Beasley, Dal WR
Donte Moncrief, Ind WR
Rob Kelley, Wsh RB Q
JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pit WR
Bennie Fowler III, Den WR
Tyler Kroft, Cin TE
George Kittle, SF TE
Tyler Higbee, LAR TE
Brandon LaFell, Cin WR
Orleans Darkwa, NYG RB

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
In your situation, I would probably just play matchups with tyrod, ben, Dalton and Goff.

Eta: and siemian

AydenB00

The Rookie
why not pick up hundley, still has the same weapons. nobodys gonna trade with you're buy high sell low mentality ,they are in control of your trade. I would take the mixon trade and run, seeing as though its better than your FAs, or try mixon for wentz, Watson or mariota

AydenB00

The Rookie
The team isnt commited to him, he gets hurt. Sure you can rely on him now but wait the weeks of 2 points especially towards the end of the year when they’re out of the playoffs.... sell high now. EDIT. THey are already out of the playoffs

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Eifert is done for the year, so Kroft is officially the starting TE. I would also pick up Tyrod, and not bother with Rivers.

Morris

The Rookie
Look at his points, idiot. Go back to the ospb where your ***** ass belongs. Don't forget to report this too you whine ass.

I added Taylor and Darkwa for now and dropped the Panthers and Rodgers.

I am going to try Darkwa for Rivers and see what happens because he really needs an RB and doesn't need a QB since Brees has already had his bye.

AydenB00

The Rookie
I added Taylor and Darkwa for now and dropped the Panthers and Rodgers.

I am going to try Darkwa for Rivers and see what happens because he really needs an RB and doesn't need a QB since Brees has already had his bye.

pick up hundley

AydenB00

The Rookie
Look at his points, idiot. Go back to the ospb where your ***** ass belongs. Don't forget to report this too you whine ass.

all 4 of hydes TDs are on the 1 yard line, just think about that for a minute. they play from behind every game, think about that. final year of his contract and there was already talks of trading him, think about that. I know that's hard for you to comprehend but towards the end of the year it doesn't look good

Stretch19

Grow up
i like the panthers D this week going up against the bears and a rookie qb in his 3rd game...pretty sure baltimore had some decent success against them last week

Morris

The Rookie
This dude is dumb as hell. There is no "without those then what", it already happened, he got the points. He's a high scoring rb right now.