trade Zac Stacy for Matt Ryan??

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
With Rodgers down I have no real qb and in a 14 team league there's nothing really on waiver wire. I'm still leaning towards no considering that the falcons sucks, have no running game (so d can just sit on the pass) and now with Tony g hurt too he really has no one to throw to anymore. Ppr league. Here's my current team:

Rodgers

Marshall
Amendola
Douglas
Terrance Williams

Lacy
Stacy
Andre brown
Vereen

Gronk
Gates

I can try and see if I can nab keenum off waiver but other than that it's scrap heap. Had to roll with Eli this week and thank God team I went against was a lame duck.

thaynes

You still wouldnt have a qb with ryan. See if you can nab foles on the cheap. Russell wilson was a top qb over the second half last year and is picking it up again so he would be worth a shot as well. Just some thought. I wouldnt do that deal though

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
You have to be able to do better than Ryan. Even in a 14-team league there should be someone similar to Ryan on the WW (Keenum, Glennon, McCown, Tannehill, Roethlisberger, Smith, Palmer, Flacco, Campbell, whoever the Vikings are trotting out there. Hell, even Ryan Fitzpatrick).

Matt Ryan, right now, is not an appreciably more valuable fantasy commodity than any of these guys...

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Matt Ryan is not at top 20 qb at this point. Atlanta can't run the ball, they lost their best receiver, their 2nd beat receiver had been limited or out all season and their great TE is banged up. No weapons for Ryan means I would rather have someone off waivers like Keenum and keep all my RB depth.