Not GTG Trade

nuc

Addicted to Softballfans
I asking ever what there think about this I trade a bat for a other bat and he didn't tell me it was a not for sale bat so I ask to trade back and he said no that he will give me $40 so I said I like to trade back should he trade back or should he need to give me money.

Joker

let me translate:

you made a trade, when you got the bat it turned out to be a NR and he didn't tell you. you wanted to undo the deal and trade back. he said let me just give you $40 instead, but you don't want to do that

you have every right to undo the deal and trade back, he needs to do that if thats what you want

also post his name and the thread the bat came from

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
To explain a little better. I traded him a used 98H for a used Z2000. He asked for more pics and I was more than happy to help with any questions he had. The bat is 1 year and 3 months old. (receipt would be expired) It is NR, but that was never asked. He traded me for a used USSSA Z2000 which as everyone knows is also nonreturnable if you aren't the OG owner. I'm not sure what he was gonna do receipt wise to send the easton back, a bat that didn't have a current receipt. I offered to pay an extra $40 to make it right even though he didn't ask. I don't think this warrants a NGTG, this should be put in the need help section.

Joker

To explain a little better. I traded him a used 98H for a used Z2000. He asked for more pics and I was more than happy to help with any questions he had. The bat is 1 year and 3 months old. (receipt would be expired) It is NR, but that was never asked. He traded me for a used USSSA Z2000 which as everyone knows is also nonreturnable if you aren't the OG owner. I'm not sure what he was gonna do receipt wise to send the easton back, a bat that didn't have a current receipt. I offered to pay an extra $40 to make it right even though he didn't ask. I don't think this warrants a NGTG, this should be put in the need help section.

you as the seller are required to give all the information about the bat, thats your responsibility. you didn't say it was NR, thats on you to make it right now. if he wants to undo the deal and trade back, you need to trade back. yea it warrants a ngtg cause you ****ed up and are not willing to give the other guy what he wants to make it right.

let me guess you already sold or traded the Z?

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, I haven't even got the Z yet. Good try though. He first PM'ed me asking to trade for my ST 98 so he must not of even looked at the post since that wasn't what I was trading, so now since he can't read and is crying about it I should just bend over and help him out? I'm assuming he was just going to make up a receipt for the (2012) 98H???

Country35

Banned User
you should have to be able to write somewhat coherently to use this ****ing site. Im confused as ****. If the bat is stamped NR this is ngtg and should be left as BB. If the bat just can be legally returned due to being too old, then wtf is the OP whining about.

Joker

Nope, I haven't even got the Z yet. Good try though. He first PM'ed me asking to trade for my ST 98 so he must not of even looked at the post since that wasn't what I was trading, so now since he can't read and is crying about it I should just bend over and help him out? I'm assuming he was just going to make up a receipt for the (2012) 98H???

yes you should help him out cause you didn't disclose all the info. its very simple

I will trade him back, but he will need to cover the shipping

not how it works. you're in the wrong, you should be covering his shipping

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy didn't even know what bat he was trading for at first. I'm done with this site catering to morons because they are clueless. Ignorance should not be an excuse

Joker

you should have to be able to write somewhat coherently to use this ****ing site. Im confused as ****. If the bat is stamped NR this is ngtg and should be left as BB. If the bat just can be legally returned due to being too old, then wtf is the OP whining about.

he admitted it

Joker

This guy didn't even know what bat he was trading for at first. I'm done with this site catering to morons because they are clueless. Ignorance should not be an excuse

thats not the point. the point is that its a NR and you didn't disclose that. stop trying to turn this on him. this is your fault and you need to man up and take care of it

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
So since I answered every question he asked and sent him extra pics of the bat I am supposed to assume that the deal still isn't good? I sent him everything he asked for. I really want to know if the bat was returnable how was he planning on returning it. Gonna dupe Easton? A bat bought in 2012 is not returnable, doesn't matter what is stamped on it.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
You were more than happy to deal with his engrish speaking ass when you were getting what you wanted. I understand the "he didn't ask, I didn't tell" about the nr, but as a seller, you should list all info about the bat. Pay his shipping

What does it matter if he can get a receipt for it?

Joker

So since I answered every question he asked and sent him extra pics of the bat I am supposed to assume that the deal still isn't good? I sent him everything he asked for. I really want to know if the bat was returnable how was he planning on returning it. Gonna dupe Easton? A bat bought in 2012 is not returnable, doesn't matter what is stamped on it.

did you show in the pics that it was stamped "not for resale" or did you tell him at anytime that the bat is a NR?

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
It should matter alot. Its people that make receipts that has made easton have to put bar codes on bats now. I don't see how yall don't have a problem with that. So should everyone list all LS bats as nonreturnable???

Joker

It should matter alot. Its people that make receipts that has made easton have to put bar codes on bats now. I don't see how yall don't have a problem with that. So should everyone list all LS bats as nonreturnable???

you didn't answer my question. you already admitted to be in the wrong by saying you'll give him $40. why wouldn't you just trade back?

Joker

nuc do not delete this thread. saying he'll only trade back if you delete the thread is crap, don't do it

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I am trading him back. I didn't say I wouldn't. I just want to know why someone asking for a receipt on here is a no no, but wanting to undo a trade because a bat that is well over a year old (therefore NR whether stamped or not) is OK? Same concept. Trade is being taken care of, just want to know why the double standard?

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't say I would only trade back if he deleted. I said will you delete the thread if I trade back? This guy can not read.

Joker

I am trading him back. I didn't say I wouldn't. I just want to know why someone asking for a receipt on here is a no no, but wanting to undo a trade because a bat that is well over a year old (therefore NR whether stamped or not) is OK? Same concept. Trade is being taken care of, just want to know why the double standard?

no its not the same concept

Joker

How is it not. You are lying about a bat and paperwork

asking for a receipt is actively committing fraud

bats that are marked NR have a lower resale value, you proved that by offering him $40 to cover the difference

there is a huge difference between committing fraud and wanting to undo a deal because the bat you got was not as described and not worth as much as you thought it was

if you don't understand that difference you're probably the type of person who would not mention a bat is a NR and then try to fault the buyer cause he didn't ask

Country35

Banned User
#1 you are assuming a lot of stuff. #2 none of it matters for your dealings on here. #3 the more you continue the more you are the ignorant one.