Trail Shoes

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
I'd say Boombah has some pretty good ones. it's the only pair i've had, but had no reason to try someone else's.

kjlars3

Manager
I don't see the advantage to Trail or Turf over cleats. I guess I've always just used cleats. I just bought some boombah cleats and love them!

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>
I don't see the advantage to Trail or Turf over cleats. I guess I've always just used cleats. I just bought some boombah cleats and love them!

Because your feet feel like you've been wearing tennis shoes after a long tournament instead of feeling like you've been wearing cleats.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Because your feet feel like you've been wearing tennis shoes after a long tournament instead of feeling like you've been wearing cleats.

Quit pinching pennies and pay for some good turfs and your ****ing feet won't hurt.....For the life of me I'll never figure out why people will spend $300 for a bat, but only $29.00 for shoes.:confused:

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Try playing in cleats when it is 100 degrees on hard clay down here for more than 4 games... Hardly anyone uses cleats down here anymore...

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Quit pinching pennies and pay for some good turfs and your ****ing feet won't hurt.....For the life of me I'll never figure out why people will spend $300 for a bat, but only $29.00 for shoes.:confused:

In their defense, a good trail shoe is comparable to a turf shoe and probly more durable.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
In their defense, a good trail shoe is comparable to a turf shoe and probly more durable.

I doubt it..........Trail shoes are made for running forward and don't have the lateral support or gripping of a turf shoe. They can do what they want, but I'd never war roller skates to play ice hockey..They both do the same thing, but are not the same.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I doubt it..........Trail shoes are made for running forward and don't have the lateral support or gripping of a turf shoe. They can do what they want, but I'd never war roller skates to play ice hockey..They both do the same thing, but are not the same.

They do not do the same thing that's tomfoolery. :rolleyes:

What do you mean trail shoes don't have gripping and lateral support? A trail show is made to walk rocky terrain, it probly has MORE grip and support than a softball shoe.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

What do you mean trail shoes don't have gripping and lateral support? A trail show is made to walk rocky terrain, it probly has MORE grip and support than a softball shoe.

When did you start paying attention to what I write?? I do not think that a trail shoe has the same kind of leteral support for starting, stopping and turning designed into a turf shoe for sports.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.

You know youre not going to win an arguement with swing, right? :rolleyes:

pimawarrior

Addicted to Softballfans

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is a classic!!!:D:D:D:D

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>

??? I've got about 10 pairs of turf shoes and just switched to trails last year. The traction is better in the trails, they don't pick up nearly as much mud as the turfs do and they are just as if not more comfortable. Not to mention I'm not having to replace them every 2 months like the turfs from the same companies.

My feet never hurt in turfs. My feet hurt like hell in cleats. I just got sick of slipping all over the batter's box if the turfs weren't brand new, so I tried the trails and have never looked back.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
1111.jpg

pADIDAS1-8702979_adidasalt1_dt.jpg

pADIDAS1-8702979_adidasalt2_dt.jpg

Here are one of the models of running shoes I will use for softball and these are only $65 from Adidas online.

Last edited: