Buyer Beware "Trigg" aka W.Greer

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
So i saw a post last thurs from this guy who had a 26oz 2105 Dc-41 with 10 hits and receipt for trade, of course i jumped on the oppertunity to trade. I offered a 150 hit 2013 cl22 26oz with receipt for it and he accepted.His sig said that he was a rookie and noob and had been a member since march of this year.I know i should of had him ship first but i agreed to ship same time. Since i shipped fedex he received the cl22 first, he told me that he was going to hit some bp with it and text me later. Well he did and said that he but about 50 hits on it and it cracked. I told him to send me some pic's and it took him about a half hour to send me one small pic that i could barely see.I said to send me more and he didn't. He asked if we can trade back and i said that i'm not trying to be a d*** but when i gave it to you it was clean and you swung it and put 50 hits it's yours. I also told him to send it back to Demarini since i sent him the receipt with the bat he said ok. So i get a text from the guy last night saying that he might of not put the right condo # on the shipping slip sounds like his intensions were to f*** me all along. So you know by this time i was heated i did have the tracking info that he gave me and i was looking online to see the statice of the bat and everything was looking good. Untill i received it today around noon time. Yup you guys guessed it he sent me a different bat:wtf2: the f***** sent me a cracked mv1 i should of known the deal was to good to be true. Well low and behold his sig now says banned user:confused: so fellas look out for this piece of s*** this is the cell# (270)922-7778 was texting back and fourth to me his addy is 3740 Benttree dr apt#B Owensboro Ky,42301. I know that i should of had him ship first, now iv'e learned my lesson so fellas beware of this piece of s***.

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
And who the **** is Trigg? His name didn't come up for me. Link to profile?

Joker

so you didn't do research and didn't have him ship first, no wonder you got screwed over

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
So i saw a post last thurs from this guy who had a 26oz 2105 Dc-41 with 10 hits and receipt for trade, of course i jumped on the oppertunity to trade. I offered a 150 hit 2013 cl22 26oz with receipt for it and he accepted.His sig said that he was a rookie and noob and had been a member since march of this year.I know i should of had him ship first but i agreed to ship same time. Since i shipped fedex he received the cl22 first, he told me that he was going to hit some bp with it and text me later. Well he did and said that he but about 50 hits on it and it cracked. I told him to send me some pic's and it took him about a half hour to send me one small pic that i could barely see.I said to send me more and he didn't. He asked if we can trade back and i said that i'm not trying to be a d*** but when i gave it to you it was clean and you swung it and put 50 hits it's yours. I also told him to send it back to Demarini since i sent him the receipt with the bat he said ok. So i get a text from the guy last night saying that he might of not put the right condo # on the shipping slip sounds like his intensions were to f*** me all along. So you know by this time i was heated i did have the tracking info that he gave me and i was looking online to see the statice of the bat and everything was looking good. Untill i received it today around noon time. Yup you guys guessed it he sent me a different bat:wtf2: the f***** sent me a cracked mv1 i should of known the deal was to good to be true. Well low and behold his sig now says banned user:confused: so fellas look out for this piece of s*** this is the cell# (270)922-7778 was texting back and fourth to me his addy is 3740 Benttree dr apt#B Owensboro Ky,42301. I know that i should of had him ship first, now iv'e learned my lesson so fellas beware of this piece of s***.

So let me get this right, you a person with a 100% feedback with 88 deals on the new system, traded bats with a 0% no deal person and didn't have them ship first? Usually as soon as you say they gotta ship first if they are shady they disappear.

Some people just ask for this crap to happen!