turf shoes

dsummerour

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for some bass addixtion turf shoes in a sz 15 or if anyone knows of a shoe that is similiar please let me know.

DSNuts48

Badass
Clown, has got to be a clown.

I knew a guy in high school who was 5'9" and had size 16 shoes. Clown.

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
Vern.jpg

This guy is cool.

Kramit

I am looking for some bass addixtion turf shoes in a sz 15 or if anyone knows of a shoe that is similiar please let me know.

hello my fellow size 15er. get the boombah flashes. i was a little worried about the size and how they would fit but they fit like a dream and are lighter than my cross trainers....

dsummerour

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys I'm 6"3" sorry i dont have a small foot like some of you guys, but i just need a comfortable shoe and one of the guys I play with has some of these and he says they are light and feel really good. So any help would be appreciated.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys I'm 6"3" sorry i dont have a small foot like some of you guys, but i just need a comfortable shoe and one of the guys I play with has some of these and he says they are light and feel really good. So any help would be appreciated.

You should try the boombah flash turf or trail shoes. I like the turf better but to each his own. But boombah makes a comfortable shoe.

DSNuts48

Badass

Don't take it personal, we're just kidding with you. I wear 14's at 6'4"