TV schedule/channel for Border battle and ASA super nationals?

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Was checking the tv schedule ahead for the times of the border battle, futures game, and the ASA supernationals (aired last year in August)......I switched from direct tv to dish and couldnt find anything on the schedule......I know last year both the futures and border battle was on one of the espns........the ASA supernationals was on the cbs sports network......anyone have any insight on these times and channels?

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Oops . My bad fellas. Would still like to know about the supernationals in August if anyone knows though?

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Asa

Oops . My bad fellas. Would still like to know about the supernationals in August if anyone knows though?
The ASA Super was part of a Series put together by ASA that consisted of 3 qualifiers need to qualify for the tournament in August. There are currently only 3-4 teams that played in enough of the qualifiers. The tournament that was scheduled to play in TX, has been tentatively moved to Oklahoma City to be played on the Friday, August 26th prior to the start of the A World Series. I don't know if there are plans to broadcast any of those games besides what ASA has on their website from the stadium. DW from Softballcenter.com may be there to broadcast from his equipment, I haven't spoken to him to see if he has that on his schedule.

The final qualifier is next weekend, July 26-27 and I'm sure ASA will release a statement after that verifying the teams and dates.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Here's a current team list of the ASA Super in Cincinnati next weekend

1. Third Street
2. Red's Boys
3. Premier Services
4. PRI/Easton
5. Sonny's