Twisted mistress question

Z1k05

Star Player
Speaking of 2018 model, keep seeing nothing about great reviews on the performance of the bat but durability suspect, for being so great, why are they still around being sold cheap NIW

we use nothing but 52/275s for my league and can’t see them destroying this bat

considering trying one out

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

I had one that cracked pretty fast. And I think a lot of people experienced the same issue and shared it on social media.

After the bat was deemed fragile, I think people stayed away and a lot of them went unsold.

I did get an ASA WR and I still have it. If the price is cheap and it includes the warranty, why not?

Give it a try!

Z1k05

Star Player
I had one that cracked pretty fast. And I think a lot of people experienced the same issue and shared it on social media.

After the bat was deemed fragile, I think people stayed away and a lot of them went unsold.

I did get an ASA WR and I still have it. If the price is cheap and it includes the warranty, why not?

Give it a try!

kind of my thoughts , get a new line back when it does break

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I just ordered a Nautalai, if I like it I might get one of these cheap twisted mistress. Are these pretty balanced or true midload?

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I know a guy who played with New Breed for the 2018 season, he said sometimes they would last between 5 - 10 swings. I don't think the average Joe is willing to take the risk when the money is coming out of pocket. That's probably why they're still around NIW.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have a bat provided tournament every summer, and we hit those last year. I never saw one break, but that doesn't mean much.

The endload is very nice, but the barrel had a different feel. They were very popular even outside of that tournament last year here.

They're hot, but there is almost no feedback anywhere on the barrel. Just takes getting used to.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Anybody have any feedback on the 2019 TW? One of my teammates has one but he's not a great example because he ropes with everything.

Zedjay13

Starting Player
I’m a brand ambassador for a Demarini and last summer I absolutely fell head over heels for the Twisted Mistress 26oz. I have Atleast 700 hits on it with mostly Worth hotdots and the odd gold/grey dot. Still going strong, really good pop out of the wrapper and gets hot fast! Liked it way better then the bj fulk and Nautalai

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m a brand ambassador for a Demarini and last summer I absolutely fell head over heels for the Twisted Mistress 26oz. I have Atleast 700 hits on it with mostly Worth hotdots and the odd gold/grey dot. Still going strong, really good pop out of the wrapper and gets hot fast! Liked it way better then the bj fulk and Nautalai
did you get last year's model or the 2018 that op askes about

JP21

2018 TM are endload only.

All the sites list it as being end load but I have both the 18 Mistress and the 20 Jilted and there is a huge difference in load weighting. I personally think the 18's are more mid-loaded than EL.

The 18 Mistress is crazy hot BUT if your league uses anything other than hot dots she wont hold up.